Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will you NOT get the Avoid Ghetto app because it is racist?
Yes; I will not get the app for that reason. 5 6.49%
No; I will get the app, or I won’t for a different reason. 72 93.51%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
I don't think white people understand the love the black man has for a nice round ass. Sad she thinks its a problem
because the typical white fat ass is wide and flat not rotund like a nice phat ass, think of it this way when presented with a popular option, Kim Kardashian, J Lo, and to some extent Scarlett Johannson they come to appreciate the booty
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Big ass culture aficionados gonna big ass culture aficionado.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #23 (permalink)

the guy in the bar 1513...typical pick up strategy.

hey guys,

Linda from Melbourne Australia here...

The guy at the bar was really trying to pick Chemda up and then Lauren by pretending to not want either of them..

Typical behaviour from the book called the Game. Pretend to the girl that he is not interested in her...("i usually try this line on the girls....but i wont try this on you Chemda)... which subconsciously makes her want to make him want her (e.g. why doesnt he try it on me??) ...which makes her want him.

By Chemda responding with the"try next time on someone that is not buying two drinks" means she bought in to his game... whitty response, more interaction, we are friends now.... and so it goes. Even though she is not interested in him he has made her want him or at least his approval and attention subconsiously.

You should have just ignored him, wished him luck and moved on...
Chemda hopefully you may now recognise this strategy a bit sooner when guys approach you.

Lauren he played the game with you too..."Your arse is fat" is just pushing you down (a very strange way to pick someone up) so that you respond and start playing his game... You responded......so guess what you played his game! He didnt know (or care) if you were straight, gay or single at the bar, he was just trying the game out on everyone!

Lauren - if you go see a hypnotherapist.....they may help you change your thinking/reaction pathways to over come your jealousy.... Hypnotherapy helps you to do this..... We have thought and belief patterns that everytime we face a certain situation we react the same way too. To change this reaction you need to reprogram your brain.

I love the show...i spend hours awake at night when my family is asleep, (when i should be sleeping) listening to the show secrectly on my phone under my pillow!
Old 01-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

All I know is lindat now has my attention...
Old 01-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindat View Post
hey guys,

From one Aussie to another, fuuuuuuck you!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindat View Post
hey guys,

The guy at the bar was really trying to pick Chemda up and then Lauren by pretending to not want either of them..

Typical behaviour from the book called the Game. Pretend to the girl that he is not interested in her...("i usually try this line on the girls....but i wont try this on you Chemda)... which subconsciously makes her want to make him want her (e.g. why doesnt he try it on me??) ...which makes her want him.

By Chemda responding with the"try next time on someone that is not buying two drinks" means she bought in to his game... whitty response, more interaction, we are friends now.... and so it goes. Even though she is not interested in him he has made her want him or at least his approval and attention subconsiously.

You should have just ignored him, wished him luck and moved on...
Chemda hopefully you may now recognise this strategy a bit sooner when guys approach you.

Lauren he played the game with you too..."Your arse is fat" is just pushing you down (a very strange way to pick someone up) so that you respond and start playing his game... You responded......so guess what you played his game! He didnt know (or care) if you were straight, gay or single at the bar, he was just trying the game out on everyone!

Lauren - if you go see a hypnotherapist.....they may help you change your thinking/reaction pathways to over come your jealousy.... Hypnotherapy helps you to do this..... We have thought and belief patterns that everytime we face a certain situation we react the same way too. To change this reaction you need to reprogram your brain.

I love the show...i spend hours awake at night when my family is asleep, (when i should be sleeping) listening to the show secrectly on my phone under my pillow!
Saying someone has a "phat ass" doesn't mean "your ass is fat". Hit up urban dictionary. Alright I'm out. Holla! Oh wait ... by "holla" I don't actually mean to "holler" or yell at me. It's just a slang term for "talk to you later."
Old 01-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Avoid Niggers App would be racist. "Ghetto" isn't racist any more than "impoverished" is racist.
Exactly. It's only racist to the people who think ghetto is a place with only black people. A ghetto is a shitty neighborhood period. I grew up in the ghetto and if I drove, I'd get the app.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #28 (permalink)

I think they should just call the app "Do you want to get stabbed today? (Yes/No)". That way it won't make people avoid culturally enriched locations, they can just click on the the yes button.

Now that I think about it does seem kind of racist.