Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever had sex with someone that you didn't want to (excluding rape)?
Yes 74 57.36%
No 55 42.64%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
I've heard way too many stories from girls who sleep with a guy just because he never gave up trying. Or even dumber reasons. So that cannot be a uniquely male trait.

"In there like swimwear?" That's enough for a worst new guest nomination, right?
good to know... Never give up, never surrender!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

Is this to nitpicky? Not sex, but making out and a couple dates, yes.

One summer when I was a pool manager one of the lifeguards kept flirting with me, I ignored it, she kept doing it. Eventually I told her the boss didn't want a manager dating a worker, and that was why we couldn't date, but when the boss got wind of this he actually had a little meeting telling us it was ok. Thanks, that was my excuse for letting her down easy, so since my excuse was gone I took her on a couple dates. Then summer ended and that was that.

More recently a group of us went out to a bar, and me, my roommate, my roommates girlfriend, and a friend of my roommates girlfriend all came back to the house to crash. The friend was getting set-up on the couch, and I went to my room to bed. A few minutes later I get a knock on my door, it's my roommates gf asking me what I'm doing, could I not tell her friend was into me? So I got up, went to the couch in the other room, and held my hand out to this girl. She took it and I led her back to my room, we made-out then just went to sleep. She wasn't pulling on my dick or anything overt like that though. I forget how that thing ended. The kicker is a few months later my roommates gf is giving me shit for always hitting on her friends. YOU caused that last one, I was already in bed, don't blame me.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

When Keith was talking about not picking up Cat from the airport, I actually said "What the Fuck" out loud in the middle of the ICU (I had a earbud in while I was working).
Old 02-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
When Keith was talking about not picking up Cat from the airport, I actually said "What the Fuck" out loud in the middle of the ICU (I had a earbud in while I was working).
Obviously this situation is completely different, but it is ridiculous how people expect to be picked up from the airport. It's so easy to get yourself home, why would you want to impose on someone you know and ostensibly like?
Old 02-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Obviously this situation is completely different, but it is ridiculous how people expect to be picked up from the airport. It's so easy to get yourself home, why would you want to impose on someone you know and ostensibly like?
This is the love of his life!

Chivalry people!
Old 02-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmbailey View Post
I can't believe Chemda dismissed the Demi 911 call so fast when they said she had smoked something like pot, but more like incense. That is how these "legal pot" products are marketed --- as "Herbal Incense" or "Potpourri". They're legal for God sake, they can't call them pot or weed.

However, more and more people are starting to have bad reactions to this "legal pot". I had a friend of mine freak out, and think the whole world was out to get her, even her closest family. I've never seen anyone convulse from it, but I do have another friend who is a medical doctor, and he has seen people convulsing from it, and he has had people hospitalized for it.

The fact is, and I do agree with Keith and Chemda on this, KEEP IT NATURAL! Even though these Herbal Incense/Potpourri/Spice products may be more "potent" than the pot you're used to, and are legal in most states, there haven't been decades of human testing on it like there has been pot.
My local public radio station did a story on K2/Spice just today, actually. They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but still.

What really amazes me is that there's a combination head shop/sex store in a nearby town that actually runs commercials on TV for Spice. They don't say what it is in the commercial, but they basically repeat over and over that they're selling it for $9.95/gram. These commercials just run during the day, no problem.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

In high school, I gave a lot of blow jobs to guys I didn't really want to give blow jobs too. I liked making out and fooling around, and I didn't want to have sex with them...so just blew them so I wouldnt be pressured into more.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmbailey View Post

However, more and more people are starting to have bad reactions to this "legal pot". I had a friend of mine freak out, and think the whole world was out to get her, even her closest family. I've never seen anyone convulse from it, but I do have another friend who is a medical doctor, and he has seen people convulsing from it, and he has had people hospitalized for it.

The fact is, and I do agree with Keith and Chemda on this, KEEP IT NATURAL! Even though these Herbal Incense/Potpourri/Spice products may be more "potent" than the pot you're used to, and are legal in most states, there haven't been decades of human testing on it like there has been pot.

I heard K2 is shit for you. The high is no good and a handful of people have had horrible/ less than stellar reactions on it. I expect is has some nasty, tissue burning chemicals in it.

I second Chemda as well: If you're going to smoke weed, smoke weed. I'll match you.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
In high school, I gave a lot of blow jobs to guys I didn't really want to give blow jobs too. I liked making out and fooling around, and I didn't want to have sex with them...so just blew them so I wouldnt be pressured into more.
Some people just never grow out of that. And I guess I'm not supposed to feel bad about it if it happens to me because I'm getting blown out of it, but it's still weird.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
It is so beautiful that "fooling around" now means giving blowjobs.