Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith get his security deposit back?
Yes 49 51.04%
No 47 48.96%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboat View Post
I think Myq is really funny sometimes...
PS Thanks sometimes!
Or, really thanks sometimes! And regular thanks the other times!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

Another A+ appearance by Mr. Kaplan

Aces 10 episode
Old 02-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
I was aiming to point out that Conan's program is a larger-scale operation numbers-wise (not only with quantity of audience members, but also having a much larger group of people working on the show, managing operations, doing the booking, fact-checking, and ostensibly name-pronouncing prep work).
Most of us got it, Myq. Which is why no one commented. Until one commented. You should probably still apologize to him, since you made him feel better than everyone else for seeing something that never existed. He never wanted that.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Haters just got Myq'd.

I bet he used Kaplan review for the SATs.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
Another A+ appearance by Mr. Kaplan

Aces 10 episode
Thanks! Appreciated! Multitudes of gratitudes!

(You said nice things in multiple ways, so I did too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Haters just got Myq'd.

I bet he used Kaplan review for the SATs.
I would love to say you're right about everything.
But I didn't use anything for the SATs. All organic, natural, local brain cells.
I once worked for Princeton Review though.

Lover just got Myq'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Most of us got it, Myq. Which is why no one commented. Until one commented. You should probably still apologize to him, since you made him feel better than everyone else for seeing something that never existed. He never wanted that.
Thanks, most! (And most's spokesperson especially. Unless said spokesperson also doesn't want to feel any more special than everyone else. In which case, I hope everyone feels the way that they want to feel.)

Apologies to everyone who wants and deserves an apology!

And thanks to everyone who deserves thanks, whether they want it or not! (And if you don't want it, apologies!)
Old 02-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
Myq,

Etcetera.
I can see how you could read what he said in that negative way but it would be so out of character for Myq to have meant what you think he meant that it's weird you'd choose that interpretation of it.

Dude's been pals with KATG for a number of years now and a guest dozens of times and yet the conclusion you jump to when he says something which could be taken two ways is that suddenly out of the blue Myq's decided to disrespect KATG and diss Keith and Chemda to their faces? How would that even make sense when he's always come across as appreciative and thankful to them in the past?

I mean, what other guest engages as much as Myq does right here on the forums? If that doesn't show you the dude is humble and appreciative of KATG and its "small" audience then you're tripping. In the bad way.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Keith and Chemda usually don't let this type of thing go over without a comment. As far as Myq has described, he didn't even get a stink-eye from them. I think it's time to have a forum admin change sklXbns' forum name to Michael George Malley, III, for his amazing ability to read extra shite into stuff.

On a side note, is it Aces Ten or Ace's Ten? I always thought is was Ace's Ten, as in the 10 for my Ace to get 21 in blackjack.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
In my experience Landlord's are always looking for ways to keep that deposit. The fact Keith had to remind him and he made a face would indicate he's lookin to take at least a chunk out!
Also, what's up w/ Keith's new place not being ready? He should be having rent knocked off, plain and simple.
I agree. When I moved out of my last apartment, it looked as if no one had ever lived there. I kept my apartment immaculate. Out of a $900 deposit, I got $40
I moved from San Diego to Omaha. I was already in Omaha when I got the $40. I just counted it as a loss. The guy was a dirt bag.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua67 View Post
I agree. When I moved out of my last apartment, it looked as if no one had ever lived there. I kept my apartment immaculate. Out of a $900 deposit, I got $40
I moved from San Diego to Omaha. I was already in Omaha when I got the $40. I just counted it as a loss. The guy was a dirt bag.
How does something like that even fly? I could understand if you had destroyed the place, but that's your money.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
How does something like that even fly? I could understand if you had destroyed the place, but that's your money.
The headache of driving or flying back to try and get my money was way too much of a headache. Now I know. You have to make sure that when you hand the landlord the keys, he hands you your deposit.