Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Scat's girlfriend leave Scat for her """friend"""?
Yes 126 85.14%
No 22 14.86%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1538: Welcome to Hollyweird

"I don't know why the girls are laughing; I'm disgusted."

Last edited by Keith; 02-22-2012 at 07:42 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

The only way to get to the bottom of this would be to have her on a future show without Scat.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I want an album of Keith listening to top40 songs.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

ugghhh

After hearing that song, i wanna beat the shit outta her too.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Legal Torture

Keith, you are missing a golden opportunity to legally torture your beloved fiancée. I too did not propose with a ring. In fact, I don't really recall proposing at all, but that's another story completely that my wife has been telling for 16 years.

When I decided to get a ring, I went completely diabolical. I found a jeweler and asked for two rings that cost the same price. However, one diamond had to be the absolute best quality for that price, and the second had to be the largest diamond possible for that price. They charged me for both but agreed to refund whichever one I returned within two weeks.

So, I presented my wife with 2 rings. One was a 1.03 carat flawless diamond and the other was a 1.75 carat diamond with one large imperfection that was masked by the setting. I told her she had to choose which one to keep.

She walked around like Frankenstein for a week, with both arms stretched out in front of her trying to decide which one to keep. There were many a sexual favor delivered in hopes that she could keep both. In the end, she chose the smaller, flawless diamond.

It was a nice, yet practical, prank to pull. It also gave me good insight into her character. My wife obviously values quality over quantity.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Scat is getting shit on

Here is something both men and women can agree on. Noone likes to be single. Even if your w/ someone that either you don't like, OR, just isn't working out: you end up looking for another partner, but keep the person your seeing. This is called "on deck" As in, "this person ain't cutting it - but I got this friend who I've flirted w/ forever, something's always been possible - it just hasn't happened yet. My concern is most dudes 'have that feeling' your girl is getting too close to another guy. You, however, do not. Prepare to 'get got.' It sucks, but almost inevitable. I"m sure she's hotty 21 yr old...but man, not worth it.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

After hearing everything with Scat, I think it's painfully obvious that she's either cheated on him already or will do in the very near future.

The supposed acts of kindness like cinema tickets are acts of dominance by this other guy.He knows Scat can't afford this stuff so he buys it and acts nonchalant about the cost which gives him major alpha points in her eyes.

Better Scat break up with her now (and see her immediately start a relationship withthe other guy) than have it get really wierd in a few weeks/months time and then... Oops, came round early and you're in the bedroom...who's that guy I can only see from behind pumping my girlfriend's ass?
Cue him turning round, takes off his Oakley wraparounds (pricetag is still on so you know how balla' he is) and looks you straight in the eye. Then, with a wry smile, "Sorry bro, things just, kind of, happened... you know?"

Of course, by that point you're so dejected (she's not been having sex with you for the last two months either) and shamed (goddamn, you knew Keith was right, deep down) you just shuffle out of the room.
Closing the door, you hear her giggling inside followed by a moan of pleasureas the rythmic slapping of skin on skin resumes.

You got played, son. Get out now, find another chick who doesn't have a guy friend with which kissing on the mouth "is totally a platonic thing,get over yourself".
Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)

Chemdas examples were two very different situations.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

SIIHP and break up.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
The only way to get to the bottom of this would be to have her on a future show without Scat.
That's never happening.

So I got the gift. It's a big hardcover book called "The Art of Walt Disney", I think she'll like it a lot, I'm giving it to her tomorrow (along with a card).

I'm going to go see a movie with her friend tonight, we'll see how that goes.

She told me she got moved to the desk beside her friend at her new job, I don't know whose idea that was.

But listen guys, this is why I'm not that worried - When we go out, she wants to pay for me, she's always baking me things and bringing me things and giving me massages, she calls me wanting to come over and always wants to be in constant contact. Why would she go through all that work for me if she was interested in this other guy in the least?