Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-19-2005, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

157: Jani Lane

"Good for you you got fat."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

Jani Lane

Okay, Jani was cool and the interview was very good (except for Keith's fawning)...but his music still SUCKS!
Old 10-19-2005, 03:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

That poor mouse!

Mice have to make a living too. Did it deserve to die just because you slobs leave breadcrumbs all over the place??

Next time do a catch-and-release. You could even tag the mouse first, put a keithandthegirl.com collar on it or something like that. Then release it somewhere where it will get a lot of attention, like in a Catholic girls' school.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by germuhknee
Mice have to make a living too. Did it deserve to die just because you slobs leave breadcrumbs all over the place??

Next time do a catch-and-release. You could even tag the mouse first, put a keithandthegirl.com collar on it or something like that. Then release it somewhere where it will get a lot of attention, like in a Catholic girls' school.
Pussy. Next time, shoot it with a gun. Or get a cat, it's fun to watch them drop the tails off.

Then toss the corpse out the window with keith and the girl sticker... See, problem solved.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

" I just keep pissing " " I'm so sorry " HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-19-2005, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)

Not a bad interview, To bad most of it was all about a TV Show No One Saw.
"The Sober but Not Neutered' comment would of been good if JL Caught it.
It was a cool conversation. I wonder if Keet needed a towel to clean up after the interview.

Glad the Police didn't lock you up. Did you get any photos of your Stenciling? The stencil could be used as a logo, you know the Tough look, with Paint Dripping and the logo on a pole or the sidewalk.

If any of you fucktards want to catch and release the Rat I have in my Garage. Please stop by. Just get here before it has babies or I kill the fucker.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

At the sukkot day (how's it spelled?) the jews have to sleep in a tent in front of their houses to remember the efforts their forefathers made in the desert after escaping from egypt.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Keet grows a vagina

Ok... I defended you to my girlfriend when you completely pussed out during the interview with the "America, We Stand as One" guy... but after making fun of Fat Jani Lane for WEEKS, you slobbered all over his cockmeat during the 'interview' as if you and he were going to be best friends afterwards. You made ONE comment about him being fat, and you said it while he *and* Chemda were talking, so there's no way he even heard it. I was waiting for you to slip into your "Fat Jani Lane" voice, or make fun of the records he made that you *didn't* like. Nothin'. I can't remember which Corey you're planning on interviewing, but if it's Feldman, and you DON'T ask him what Michael Jackson's balls taste like... well... I'll still listen 'cause you're funny.... and you already have my money for the CD/DVD. So... hrm... I guess I got nothin'.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:01 AM   #9 (permalink)

Gotta disagree. Keith may be an asshole, but he is a polite asshole (when the circumstances warrant it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus
Ok... I defended you to my girlfriend when you completely pussed out during the interview with the "America, We Stand as One" guy... but after making fun of Fat Jani Lane for WEEKS, you slobbered all over his cockmeat during the 'interview' as if you and he were going to be best friends afterwards. You made ONE comment about him being fat, and you said it while he *and* Chemda were talking, so there's no way he even heard it. I was waiting for you to slip into your "Fat Jani Lane" voice, or make fun of the records he made that you *didn't* like. Nothin'. I can't remember which Corey you're planning on interviewing, but if it's Feldman, and you DON'T ask him what Michael Jackson's balls taste like... well... I'll still listen 'cause you're funny.... and you already have my money for the CD/DVD. So... hrm... I guess I got nothin'.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eri

instead of spray paint

I think flyers and spray chalk would be safer. I don't think you get arrested for spray chalk. Just an idea. If you wanna get really leet, there is dissolvable paper you could print the flyers on disolvable paper then you couldnt get nailed for littering either. Also, on a similar note, you could fnord bills. Make a K&TG stamp and start stamping your 1's. If you use wasable ink.. hehe anyhow, the discordians do this and I always thought it was a fun idea. Later ~Eri