Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's better for Superman?
Wonder Woman 72 75.00%
Lois Lane 24 25.00%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_n_diamonds View Post
whores, and sluts and cum-hungry bitches
Hook a brother up!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
No matter how much women will deny it, their emotional behaviour is that of a petulant child and must be treated as such.

Then you fuck them like Jack Bauer trying to beat a confession out of their cervix.
How old is the she that you are referring to? Is her behavior that of a child because she is one? Or do you just talk down to her because that's the way you speak?

Also, it sounds like you have all of your (and her) emotions under control; so congrats!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #23 (permalink)

Wonder Woman could take that load but I'd imagine she also gets super strong periods.

Team Lois.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm always in the shit with my serioso. It's just the depth that varies.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #25 (permalink)

Christ, you girls love jumping to the dramatic. When someone says they grabbed someone else you really shouldn't assume they mean some sort of death grip. Also, tone of voice is incredibly important, you should never rise above a casual volume.

Also, it speaks volumes that to call a woman's outlandish behaviour childish equals belittling in your mind. If it was a grown man flying off the handle at every little thing, would you consider his behaviour mature and well-balanced? No, his behaviour is childish and so is a woman's in this situation.
I understand that, this being the internet, you'd assume I'd have to be some sort of crazy misogynist to hold these views but the opposite is true. I love women but understand they desire domination, whether they can see it on the surface or if it's felt deep down is irrelevant. If you look around you and at yourself you'll see it is true.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Christ, you girls love jumping to the dramatic.

To be fair, there was more than one guy calling you out, too.

Quote:
I understand that, this being the internet, you'd assume I'd have to be some sort of crazy misogynist to hold these views but the opposite is true. I love women but understand they desire domination, whether they can see it on the surface or if it's felt deep down is irrelevant. If you look around you and at yourself you'll see it is true.
Bullshit. Like I said before, people are not vending machines. You do not know what "all women" want, because we don't all want the same things. Macho posturing bullshit turns me off immediately, and I'd run in the opposite direction the moment I met you. The women who do either put up with it or like it are the only ones you know personally. The ones who do not like it will self-select their little asses away from you. The women you date do not equal all women.

Give me a funny, nerdy, self-deprecating guy who can equally talk Dr. Who and politics any day of the week over your macho bullshit.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 08-30-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I love women but understand they desire domination, whether they can see it on the surface or if it's felt deep down is irrelevant. If you look around you and at yourself you'll see it is true.
You. Are. Gross.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
I love women but understand they desire domination, whether they can see it on the surface or if it's felt deep down is irrelevant. If you look around you and at yourself you'll see it is true.
It's not grabbing the girl, it's THIS that I was talking about. You obviously do not understand women. We are NOT submissive by nature. Men like you believe that they know women, and know what we need and want. You believe that your dominance shows your love - you are, after all, giving the women what you believe we desire.

We do not need or want your dominance. We are not submissive to men. We do not require your stern stoic presence to make our lives complete.

To play around with Dom/Sub thing in the bedroom is one thing. I know plenty of girls who get off on it with either gendered partner. However, to keep that mentality going strong outside of the bedroom, is ridiculous. It seems to me that you have been dominating poor broken girls, girls with daddy issues that find their self worth in your attention to them.

One thing you need to learn is that women are your equal, not your submissive.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #29 (permalink)

I'm gonna need pics of strawdog to continue this conversation. shirtless preferred.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yeah strawdog...you crossed the line on this one.