Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's better for Superman?
Wonder Woman 72 75.00%
Lois Lane 24 25.00%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2012, 05:12 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
Smelled more like manginas to me

I so knew you were an MRA. Go back to A Voice for Men, you douche. Or maybe the Spearhead is more your style. I know there's a big CIVIL WAR going on in your community right now. Roosh just called y'all sexless losers the other day; you better get over there and defend your honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
What parallel universe do you live in where self-deprecating nerds are adventurous, dominant lovers?
You've clearly never fucked a nerd. What parallel universe do you live in where MRAs think sex is anything other than jackhammering a woman in the missionary position?

Last edited by Blitzgal; 08-31-2012 at 05:18 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #42 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

What's an MRA?
Old 08-31-2012, 05:50 AM   #43 (permalink)

Mangina is a major buzzword to identify them. Mangina=man + vagina, or any man who thinks women are human beings. Pretty much the majority of all men are manginas the way that MRAs use the term, because the vast majority of men are decent. They also call them "white knights." Other buzzwords to safely identify an MRA are hypergamy, alpha and beta men, comparisons of Western women to non-Western women, and cock carousel (20 year old women ruin themselves by fucking lots of alphas and not these doodz).

Welcome to the world of the MRA (Men's Rights Activist), the internet's own he-men woman hating club! Where the lesson of the Aurora shooting is that men are disposable and the lesson of the Sodini shooting is that women should have fucked him then he never would have killed them!

Heartiste: Chris Brown is a great role model for wannabe alpha males « man boobz

Quote:
Maxim #19: Making a woman feel a little emotional pain will reward you a thousandfold in returned physical pleasure.

You don’t have to be fists-of-fury Chris Brown to pick up a Rihanna and make her fall in deep, profound love with you, but don’t let the lesson of their relationship be lost on you. If you are a beta male — and odds are you are — you can superglue your relationship bond by instilling in your woman a calculated level of discomfort and insecurity. You won’t feel bad about this, because you will know that the discomfort you create is subconsciously DESIRED by your girl. Despite her outward appearance of frustration and timorous appeasement, you will know that inside, she is lit up like a vagina tree, with a squirting orgasm shooting out of the star on top.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 08-31-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:58 AM   #44 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Which side gets vagina trees?
Old 08-31-2012, 07:00 AM   #45 (permalink)

Well, these guys constantly express bitter rage about all the pussy they are NOT getting (they claim that a small percent of "alpha males" are fucking all of the women), so apparently it's not the MRAs.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:07 AM   #46 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofadeeznizzles View Post
I love Nikki and Sara. I never miss their podcast. Am I the only one who felt like their talents were wasted up until the last 10 minutes? Those two are hilarious and had to have an hour long discussion about fucking periods?!?

I actually like that there was a period discussion, however. I think neither sex really has open dialogue about it in general.
Can you imagine?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:44 AM   #47 (permalink)

Smile No Contoversy

I think the first thing we have to understand is that as men, we love our wives, girlfriends, etc...
We would do most anything for them including put ourselves in harms way should the situation call for it.

After 7 years of marraige, I'm more in love with my wife than ever and have learned to take the good with the bad. I know by now what is going to change in our relationship and what is not. What will not change is that for about a week in the month, my wife transforms from a generally sweet, funny, loving person to someone with whome I have to watch my step.

We really do not argue at all unless it's that time of the month. If it's a bad fight, I try to give it some time after which she usually says she's feeling bad because of the period. I know that when I'm sick or hurt, my mood is really sour, so I can't blame her for it. And because there is a month's interlude between these episodes, it's impossible for her to remember what it was like or for me either, more so because we get along so well during that time.

I think this may be true for most relationships. I don't think this is any reason to end a relationship as Chemda was alluding to, it's just something that men do recognize and learn to live with as Keith was saying.

I never comment on the forums, but this show was really amazing. Loved the guests as well.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Well, these guys constantly express bitter rage about all the pussy they are NOT getting (they claim that a small percent of "alpha males" are fucking all of the women), so apparently it's not the MRAs.
I love it when women educate themselves on MRA and PUA and all things douchey. I myself don't really do it, but I wish I did.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Welcome to the world of the MRA (Men's Rights Activist), the internet's own he-men woman hating club!
Shame you've had such a negative experience with someone who's identified themselves as an MRA. Even Feminism has some bad apples, but I'm sure they'd rather not be all painted as Feminazi's.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #50 (permalink)

That's cute that you think I'm a men's rights activist. While I do read Roosh I hadn't heard of the other two sites until he tore into them.
I like to keep my interests firmly within my own relationship, I don't care about a bunch of guys crying over being divorced, clearly you do though.

Maybe don't assume anyone who enjoys a healthy, stress-free relationship with a woman is some sort of routine-running PUA that's balls deep in internet lingo.

I can see why you took offence to me though, you've got the kind of abrasive, confrontational personality that wouldn't gel with me at all. Though your venom towards these subcultures of men would leave me to believe you have trouble with any guy who isn't willing to bow to your feminist rhetoric.

As for the nerd comment, on further thought I may be wrong, I was with a chick who identified as a nerd (and feminist, who knew!) and we managed fisting and anal on the first night so what the fuck do I know. Her idea of a nerd was knitting, loving cats and batman t-shirts so my claim might still stand for 'true' nerds.