Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Drop Dead Fred a real thing?
Yes; Fred was a real life entity. 6 10.91%
No; Fred was an imaginary friend. 49 89.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrucial View Post
All I could think of with the name Paras...
Well done.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #22 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poingjam View Post
I made most of the trailers from the past year or so including that one (I'm Lucas, by the way). The music was originally going to be the world 1 map theme, but I liked the piano cover of the other and went with it.
I'm sorry, for some reason I thought McNally was the only one who could like video game music. Good choice on that song, I gotta go look for it. You make great trailers.

If I remember right, you even made Keith's Justice, something that still plays in my head randomly, and makes me want to yell, "It's not KEITH'S LAW! It's Keith's Justice," whenever I hear Enter Sandman on the radio. Sometimes I make the gun sound effects, but it depends on if I'm alone or not.

And bluecrucial...

Me too.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Thanks. That's a really fun thing to read at the end of a long day.

Also:
http://parashilton.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saq View Post
‘Face-blindness’ disorder may not be so rare | Harvard Gazette

I wonder where on the scale of 'super recognizer' to total faceblindness chemda and cat are. I am close to a super recognizer and I don't ever remember being confused about who someone was when waking up. People with face blindness or partial face blindness rely more on environmental cues to figure out if they know a person or not.
Keith's story about Cat being confused about who he is in the middle of the night reminds me of something I did to an old boyfriend.

My now ex-boyfriend worked the nights and had keys to my apartment so he would come by after work around 7am and come sleep in the bed with me. This particular time, I didn't wake up as he walked into the room, so I guess he decided to come over to my side of the bed and give me a kiss, well I woke up when he was about two feet away and put both of my feet up on his chest so I could push him away. Once he was pretty close to my face and could not go any closer to me I asked him what he was doing, he said he was going to give me a kiss and I then asked him if I should trust him, if I should let him kiss me, and if he was a nice person. Then I calmed down and took my feet off his chest and let him go to the other side of the bed and get in. So honestly, I think what Cat is doing by just freezing instead of being openly hostile like I did is probably better.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #25 (permalink)

Dunno if anyone is into it. But if anyone likes video game music, preferably the more NES-SNES stuff there is a cool music remix website. They do have more recent game music on there as well so it isn't just an old school gamer music haven. The older stuff seems to be the majority is all.

OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community

There's techno, metal, orchestral, salsa, and much more styles of music applied too and remixed along with various game background songs. Just sayin'.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #26 (permalink)

Often, when an infected file is downloaded, the uploader has injected a RAT (Remote Administration Tool) into it. RATs are often used in conjunction with a management program to manage several slaves at once. (victims of RATs = slaves) Generally, these slaves are used to DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service (send a ton of packets to another server or computer in order to crash/slow it))
people who you want to comply with your demands or possibly just to anger them. The infected file you downloaded probably added you to this list of slaves so that your computer could be used to threaten others.

Last edited by Meester Medkeet; 09-09-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Okay.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Okay.

Just watch Die Hard 4. That movie's got all the answers.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Uh-oh, looks like someone else has been RAT infected...
Old 09-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #30 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Okay.