Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Monica Lewinsky good in bed?
Yes 24 34.29%
No 46 65.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What about women that are really men? I bet they think more like men, for example.

How about a robot dressed up like a woman? I bet even with an estrogen program they wouldn't care.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
He did say "every woman" several times. Weddings suck. They're expensive for everyone involved.

My favorite wedding was this shotgun wedding of a high school friend when I was 19. $80 bridesmaid's dress and ham and cheese sandwiches at a dive bar for the reception. The best man puked Tornados up and down the bathroom hallway, and one of the other bridesmaids went into hysterics when the DJ played Boys II Men, because that had been "our song." She was already married and divorced at the age of 20.

The bride and groom are still together, though. Good for them. I went back to college grateful that I'd escaped that shit life.
$80 is a lot though, that probably gets you a decent wedding dress around that area. If I had to marry another straight dude, I bet we'd just wear our everyday and not buy a special $80 garment for the occasion.

The Whites family documentary had their wedding at Walmart.

Last edited by DWarrior; 09-21-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
$80 is a lot though, that probably gets you a decent wedding dress around that area. If I had to marry another straight dude, I bet we'd just wear our everyday and not buy a special $80 garment for the occasion.

The Whites family documentary had their wedding at Walmart.

For formal dresses, it was a steal. Cheaper than a prom dress at that time.

I never did get through the entire Whites family movie. It was so depressing. I think I finally had to stop around the time that one woman couldn't understand why they wouldn't let her keep her baby after we'd just seen her doing drugs in her hospital room.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I may be a little late; but Keith you should definitely check this video out.

UC Davis Use of Pepper Spray "What Actually Happened" Nov 18th 2011 - YouTube

I have no pity for idiots doing idiotic things. I say they should have been shot in the face.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Attending a wedding is fun as fuck. I've only been to two but how can you beat $100 open bar and dinner? That's the same amount I'd pay on a night out anyway.

Planning/being in a wedding doesn't seem like fun. I never dreamed of getting married as a little girl, like Lenny said and -I- had to convince my ex that you don't have to be married to commit to someone. Generalizations like this make me wonder if the rest of the world really does function like characters in Everybody Loves Raymond (and if so, why not just end it now?). Do women really pressure boyfriends to get married after attending weddings too?