Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever defecated inside an elevator?
Yes 3 2.65%
No 110 97.35%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #21 (permalink)

I love Keith's view on smoking!

It SHOULD be illegal, and if not people should not be allowed to smoke in shared homes like apartments, etc.

I live in a house that is split up into apartments on each floor and I can smell when the guy in the basement apartment is smoking and I live on the third floor.

It makes me wonder, if I can smell the smoke is it doing harm to my lungs?
I used to smoke and quit because of the health problems it can cause. Why do I have to breath in the second hand smoke of some idiot who doesn't care about his health?

I hope the rest of the world follows California's awesome lead and bans that shit from everywhere!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Nope, you're in the next round. Done and done.
ok, cool. let's do it.

marykae, you will join our top four women in the next round. but, please continue playing. it's fun and we like you.

also, you will be filling what is hereby known as "Keith's Slot."
Old 10-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I knew I recognized that "binders of women" thing. It's how the FLDS choose their wives.

This is brilliant. Also. It's really amazing that any of these so-called 'Christians or Catholics' are falling for this Mormon's sermon. I just don't get it. Is it because Mitt is white? Rich? WTF? In 4 years are we going to have to deal with a Scientologist as a canidate, just because the religious right thinks they have something in common?
Old 10-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
^^^ That seems so strange to include pictures of the back of the knees and calves. Is that a common LDS turn-on or something?
Yeah, that's seriously weird! Hey, people are turned on by all kinds of odd body parts. And sometimes inanimate objects!
Old 10-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #25 (permalink)

'pears to be a modest way of judging fitness. may be a marshmallow pig under all that modesty. who knows.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Collar bones are pretty hot.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
...common LDS turn-on or something?
I just realized if you look at LDS funny it appears as LSD. I wonder if anyone noticed this yet. They've had too.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I am fully behind keith's view on smoking. I've lived in an apartment where the people next door and across the hall smoked and my apartment constantly smelled like second hand smoke. I eventually had to move because I found it so disgusting.

While smoke may not be able to penetrate and actual solid wall most walls aren't completely solid, and doors are not air tight and often allow a great deal of air flow.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
'pears to be a modest way of judging fitness. may be a marshmallow pig under all that modesty. who knows.

I'm betting this is the answer. The whole thing seems a bit like a livestock auction to me.

Smoking ... always a fun topic. I smoke cigars and sometimes a pipe, but I don't smoke in my house or where it's likely to offend anybody. Outside on my porch, while I'm cutting the grass, or at a cigar lounge.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
I just realized if you look at LDS funny it appears as LSD. I wonder if anyone noticed this yet. .
Absolutely. It's very misleading, really. At a glance you think, "Oh, cool. An Acid Polygamy Cult." Then your all "Oh it's just the weirdos that make Christianity look like a viable option..."