Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-15-2005, 04:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

the only bad thing about being on a radio station would be commercials, and not to mention the FCC and a little thing called censorship. they wouldn't be able to talk about half of the things they do on a radio station. the only way would be to get on satelite radio.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up

been thinking for ages we should hear someone interviewing you guys..
good show.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

Thumbs up Great Show

Such a great mix, I came in around the first 50 shows and will support you untill the end. Thanks so much
Old 11-15-2005, 08:19 AM   #14 (permalink)

I haven't listen to the show yet, i'm just stoked that i now know the theme lyrics... haha.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

Most podcasters can't sing -- but they love KATG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianA
Really funny to hear some of these people that have NO idea what the theme song is.
Most of the podcasters had to have the song sung to them and the words fed to them but they really wanted to participate in this. It was amazing how many of the podcasters -- no matter what they say on the net -- really like Keith and Chemda. Michael, Chemda's brother, picked up some fans, too, that weekend.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:31 AM   #16 (permalink)

Not a bad interview, it was helped by the guest. The interviewer did his homework, and he had better questions then most.

Someone should do a list of people who sung the song. That way they can be thanked.

Anyone have the Link to the mp3 regarding show Madge and Chemda did? I cant get to her site from work, blocked by websense.

And Yes, thanks Keith Dad for fucing up your son. By the way, Patrice would have been so much better to hear than Michael. Cant wait for thursday to hear why she didn't make it.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:42 AM   #17 (permalink)

Location of Chemda and Madge / List of Podcasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Someone should do a list of people who sung the song. That way they can be thanked.

Anyone have the Link to the mp3 regarding show Madge and Chemda did? I cant get to her site from work, blocked by websense.
Here is the location of the video: http://mp3.podfinder.podshow.com/AlmostLive01.mp4. You can also find it at http://yeastradio.com (Madge's main site). Madge is hilarious anyway but when she and Chemda got together it was priceless. There is only a small fraction of the entire interview on this video. I think, if not both K & C, Chemda should do a guest shot on Madge's "Eat This Hot Show". It would be good publicity and it would be funnier than hell.

As for the list of podcasters, I'm making that. I have to thank them, personally, for making my job easier.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:59 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C
Here is the location of the video: http://mp3.podfinder.podshow.com/AlmostLive01.mp4. You can also find it at http://yeastradio.com (Madge's main site). Madge is hilarious anyway but when she and Chemda got together it was priceless. There is only a small fraction of the entire interview on this video. I think, if not both K & C, Chemda should do a guest shot on Madge's "Eat This Hot Show". It would be good publicity and it would be funnier than hell.

As for the list of podcasters, I'm making that. I have to thank them, personally, for making my job easier.
Thanks, and thanks for doing a good interview, and not asking dopey question. It was great to hear a Fan interview them, it sucks when you hear an interviewer ask someone a question that everyone already knows the answer to.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:21 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Thanks, and thanks for doing a good interview, and not asking dopey question. It was great to hear a Fan interview them, it sucks when you hear an interviewer ask someone a question that everyone already knows the answer to.
Oh -- just ask Keith and Chemda -- I asked a bunch of dopey questions. But that's what editing is for. :-)
Old 11-15-2005, 09:49 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C
Oh -- just ask Keith and Chemda -- I asked a bunch of dopey questions. But that's what editing is for. :-)
Well glad you picked the best of the best.

I will have to go looking for the Madge and Chemda interview, that was way to short on the video.