Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's more right re: the sleeping on the floor discussion?
Keith 97 52.43%
Chemda & Danny 88 47.57%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree93Likes

Old 04-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #121 (permalink)

I absolutely could not believe this situation with Danny sleeping on a floor. I understand that neither Chemda nor Keith are going to want to directly shit on him for doing something stupid, but I can't seriously respect the decision to sleep on the floor, and not even try to do something as simple as $10 for a piece of foam from Walmart, or if you are daddy Warbucks pay $30 for an air mattress from Walmart; and to do that for months? If you don't sleep well, it affects your entire day. That's what they always say at the mattress store anyway, and about why mattress is one of the most important peices of furniture you can get.

Now if Danny was saying that he actually enjoyed or preferred sleeping on the floor, that would be totally different; for all I know, there are people like that. But he's saying he didn't enjoy it, yet didn't bother to pay $10 for a peice of foam as a minimum, for 3 months, was it? I don't know what to say to it. I like Danny a lot, but I don't think that's smart. When it's so easy to improve your life by even a bit, . And you can't argue that $10 [if he didn't want to just get some foam from Keith] is too much. Keith is dead right on this issue. It's freakin unbelievable.

And I understand where Chemda is coming from about different priorities, and Keith spending a lot of money on beer and having a bad living situation in the past, but this is a matter of pocket change [$10 + tax from Walmart/Target]. Again, unless Danny's place had a thick shag carpet or he preferred sleeping on the floor. But it sounds like he didn't like it, yet just kept doing it. I don't get it. It's just pointless to not get yourself something for pocket change to sleep on. Almost self-abusive. But again, I still like Danny, so nothing personal about all this
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAsh View Post
TL;DR bullshit deleted
lol i hope you realise no one read your fucking wall of text.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audious757 View Post
I'm the one katg fan who doesn't find Danny funny..so I lol'd at this. Keith is 100% right.
Not just you.

This whole mattress thing was fucking ridiculous. Keith was right, and I don't see at all how he was being holier than thou, he honestly thought it was ridiculous that someone was opting to sleep on the floor because Danny deserves better.
You're not doing okay if sleeping on a bed is "exquisite" because every night before was not. And you could have saved $ for a mattress over the 1+ year that you've been sleeping on the floor. I just took a loan out to buy my bed...

Sure Keith ate bodega hamburgers and drank 40's instead of eating sometimes but he is/was a drunk. It's not exactly the same thing. Every young person goes through a broke as fuck ramen every day period and I'd wager the majority of them had beds (or futons or couches).

I think everyone got really (unnecessarily) touchy about this. Almost as uncomfortable as that episode where Chemda confronted Keith about his drinking for two hours.