Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What is your favorite of the following Jello flavors?
Orange 24 20.69%
Red 63 54.31%
Green 27 23.28%
Yellow 2 1.72%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 03-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by violachick8 View Post
If I only had a car... This would be on it

Also trust me that lady is not lying about how tall she is. If she says 6" 1' then that's what she is. She's the same height as me and people ask all the time if I'm fibbing. Uh no why would I exaggerate that of all things?
He was insinuating she's underxaggerating (endaggerating?)
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Practically no dude is ok with a lady who is taller than them.
I'm 6'3", and I dated a chick who was a few inches taller than me. Even funnier is that it only registered after we'd stopped dating.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
The whole short lady conversation got my ire up because it reminded me so much of the issues that I had when I was dating. Practically no dude is ok with a lady who is taller than them. It makes me sad that things like Keith described which strikes me as sort of caveman-ish means that it was a pain in the butt to find somebody who would even approach me as a dating possibility without even getting to know me. I've dated guys who are shorter than me by a significant amount and I never really cared. I just dont get it.
Small rant over.
You're living in the wrong country Vi. I'm Keith's height but while Chemda has continually referred to him as a giant over the years and he talks as if he has to duck through every doorway more than half of my buddies are taller than me and I never bang my head on anything except for visiting Australians.

Ironically considering my little country made the hobbit movies it always comes across on KATG as if it's the U! S! A! which is a nation of tinyfolk.
WittyReference likes this.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:15 AM   #24 (permalink)

If someone is 6'2" and they're always banging their head on shit, that may have less to do with the distance the head is from the ground, and more to do with the distance the head is up the arse.

Fucking pay attention to where you're fucking walking.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #25 (permalink)

Not all that fussed on Shorty.

Maybe it's because I have trust issues with short men.
Maybe it's because I was going to say he sounded gay, but then the sneaky little fuck beat me to it. At least I can say he sounds like a campy David Spade after he's sucked a lungful of helium.

Short chicks are good though. You can rest your drink on their head, and they are usually grateful when you show them some attention.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
You're living in the wrong country Vi. I'm Keith's height

the U! S! A! which is a nation of tinyfolk.
nothing to add. just a declaration of my continuing love for you Bucho. don't leave your wife or nothin'.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have to listen to the show but I honestly think taller women just like taller men. I'd approach one if I felt invited to but I can't think of a time where I felt like I got the green light. I'm 6'0" in a pair of sneakers so I'm not tall but I'd date a chick who was taller. I'm into pretty faces over everything.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
nothing to add. just a declaration of my continuing love for you Bucho. don't leave your wife or nothin'.
Well heckfire Miss Birdie, I declare that you continue to be The Best.
Sparrow likes this.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
The whole short lady conversation got my ire up because it reminded me so much of the issues that I had when I was dating. Practically no dude is ok with a lady who is taller than them. It makes me sad that things like Keith described which strikes me as sort of caveman-ish means that it was a pain in the butt to find somebody who would even approach me as a dating possibility without even getting to know me. I've dated guys who are shorter than me by a significant amount and I never really cared. I just dont get it.
Small rant over.
I'm only 5'8" but that's still tall enough for me to have felt this same thing.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larion View Post
I have to listen to the show but I honestly think taller women just like taller men. I'd approach one if I felt invited to but I can't think of a time where I felt like I got the green light. I'm 6'0" in a pair of sneakers so I'm not tall but I'd date a chick who was taller. I'm into pretty faces over everything.
OVER everything.