Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Handshakes
I like them 63 67.74%
I hate them 30 32.26%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree25Likes

Old 05-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
Just who are the comedy police Billy Crystal and Martin Short? Bill Cosby would be the judge.
As a comedy nerd, I find it incredibly telling what comedians a person is in to.

I'm going to refrain from what Sir William of the Corn Field's choices here tell me, but it isn't positive.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 05-01-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: poor Bill. poor poor Bill. Jesus is going to be the death of him
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I hate handshakes because I have hyperhydrosis so my hands sweat all the time.
Gross. I bet it makes chronic masturbation easy breezy, though. I'm a bit jealous.
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 05-01-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: meh
Old 05-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Gross. I bet it makes chronic masturbation easy breezy, though. I'm a bit jealous.
I can jerk it with nothing but sweat from my hand, but it's not ideal. So not really worth it. Also my armpits, feet, and ass sweat like crazy too.

Yup, I'm sexy.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I hate the weird little power play handshakes that you get sometimes, when the person gives you this challenging look and then all of a sudden there's a vice grip on your hand.

**Ooooh, neat, badges.
Or the handshake where they thrust their hand towards you, palm down, to assert their superiority (aka small penis).
Old 05-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #15 (permalink)

I don't care much for Mike's impressions, but he definitely knows his wrestling. Boy does he. And when he fanboys-out, which always drives me to want to cut off the show I get sucked back in with his hilarity. Fuck I even wanna wrestle-nerd-out more cause of him. I don't wanna plug another podcast but the Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana has some neat behind the scenes insight into the "sport" too. That is, especially for those who enjoyed the whole Beyond the Mat thing.

Needed research: Ultimate Warrior. I quit.
Cart Horse likes this.

Last edited by JSZilla; 05-03-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: PENIS
Old 05-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #16 (permalink)

Macho Man aka The Greatest Improv Guy Ever

I never understood how Mike Lawrence could be a comedy nerd...that is into wrestling! Seemed silly and ridiculous until I watched this video.

Macho Man is hilarious. His comedic timing is perfect. His delivery and verbal cadence original and enticing. His outfit might be gay as fuck, but then you think 'this guy is the greatest clown that ever stomped around in wrestling boots.'
Cart Horse and JSZilla like this.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #17 (permalink)

It's like if you took the quickness of Don Rickles, the size of a long haul trucker, the speaking mannerisms of a stereotypical Italian flailing his arms around whilst speaking, and a flamboyant gay man wearing ski goggles in the summer: all rolled into a terrific performer.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #18 (permalink)

Chemda keeps saying she's a comic. She's not a comic. She's an on-air personality, like Oprah, Rachel Ray, Piers Morgan or Anderson Cooper.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #19 (permalink)

You have a real knack for continually reiterating that you're a total bitch-face, ya know that?

Did she not just do stand up comedy for KatG?

Does logic and/ or facts have no bearing on your insistence to repeat your problem with labels?

Why don't you expend this energy on something of importance. Like, they don't put real meat in the meat tacos at Taco Bell. Go to their forums. No one gives a fuck, but hey, your voice will be heard.
Keith, Bucho and Scumhook like this.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
Chemda keeps saying she's a comic. She's not a comic. She's an on-air personality, like Oprah, Rachel Ray, Piers Morgan or Anderson Cooper.
Oh yeah, I love Oprah's comedy show. Rachel Ray's comedy show has won numerous awards. Piers Morgan and Anderson Cooper sure are on some great comedy shows.

Oh wait ...