Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who would you rather live with?
Paul Hooper 26 60.47%
Taylor Ketchum 17 39.53%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree40Likes

Old 05-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1769: The Odd Couple

"Keith is parading all of his drunk friends on the show today."

www.twitter.com/PaulHooper

www.twitter.com/TaylorKetchum

Share this episode: The Odd Couple - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awesome show. Taylor was a great new guest with some insane stories, Paul was hilarious as always and I loved seeing the 1 to 10 game brought back in a new incarnation.

A+.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

If you know a person has ocd you can do simple stuff to make life easier for them.

Another book/movie reference, I'm full of them. "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" Don't forget your towel.

Hey Danny did you notice how Keith didn't mention you sleeping on the floor? It's the dawn of a new era for KATG.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So let me get this straight. Keith needs KATGuh nominations so he can win KATGuhs in categories other than the ones called, "Keith wins this category?"

Just making sure.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
Keith's drunk impression is the most annoying thing he's ever done.
Quote:
Oh jeebus. Can't Keith get over his issues with Christianity/his family already? For fuck's sake. Listening to his ill-informed talk about the Bible and Jesus gets a little tiring.
Quote:
Something's wrong with Keith. Not sure what, but he's been off lately. Like these crazy obsessions with the bed and Andrea's clothes. Weird.

The pattern has been: 1) Keith says something crazy 2) Chemda / the other guests are outraged and argue with him. I'm not sure if this is some sort of new technique or marketing thing.
Oh Oie...

Also, you don't like the drunk impression, but meanwhile you do one too:

Quote:
I want to know that keith treid his hardest to keep chemda!!!!!1 I know probaby he did but it make me sad. they still loving each other i know it by the voices on fridays show. The whole thing rmeisnd me of i think they codul really maek it. they'res meant fore acho thers?!!!!!!!!!!!!! chemda cleaned hsi ltieral shit aft the hoeltel//. that si true loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvr she maek the directsoins and couposns cilppings for fsat oodfood when he moved int... agains thats true lovee. hec asnt let her jsut go.
Yes, Oie, hec asnt let her jsut go.
Enunciated Piffle and Tank like this.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
So let me get this straight. Keith needs KATGuh nominations so he can win KATGuhs in categories other than the ones called, "Keith wins this category?"

Just making sure.
This is my way of reminding people that they can nominate their favorite guests for the yearly awards right here on the forums. So far Craig Gass is not only not up for best guest, he's not up for best impression. Now the awards will come, and you'll be there scratching your head on why the guy you were rooting for didn't win, ya sarcastic mook.

I'm passive-aggressive about you leaving your towels on the floor and reminding you that you can nominate your favorite guests for KATGuh awards. Get to know me.
BrianAlt likes this.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The start of this show was terrible that stupid voice keith was doing was just annoying I hope the guest where good i couldnt listen past 6 minutes.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Looks like I fucked up. I did a show with a guy I liked, I liked his voice, I repeated his voice and I fucked up. Ya ever fuck up? No? Ya fuckin' kiddin' me? Too many people said they liked it, so it confused me and I fucked up. Hope they're around now to say they like it, ya fuckin' kiddin' me? Maybe those people have wives. We fucked up.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
The start of this show was terrible that stupid voice keith was doing was just annoying I hope the guest where good i couldnt listen past 6 minutes.
You're fuckin' kiddin' me, righ'?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

See how fun?!