Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's a bigger jerk?
Ariel Castro 71 82.56%
LeBron James 15 17.44%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree37Likes

Old 05-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
I typed "snakehead" into google and the 2nd fill in was"snakehead fish for sale".
Sigh.
Snake heads were sold in most pet shops in NYC up until maybe 8 or 9 years ago. Until someone released a few in a lake Philly, after they out grew their fish tank. Long story short the snake head population exploded in that one lake, and the entire lake basically had to be poisoned in an attempt to kill all the snake heads. After that they were made illegal. Which makes no sense since you can still by; Wolf fish, Pike Cichlids, redtail catfish, and a whole host of other fish that pose the same threat if they were introduced into local lakes or streams. With that said snake heads aren't really as bad as Keith made them out to be. They are relatively boring fish. They just get expensive to feed after a while since they are just basically stomachs with gills. But they aren't the unstoppable killing machines that were talked about in the show... they are just fish.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

Well, since you bring it up, it seems like he did think twice, doesn't it? He knew something was up when he moved in over a year ago...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, FUCKING whoa...

SO.

What you are saying.

Against the evidence.

AS STATED CLEARLY IN THE SONG - of which we all have heard (and some of us memorized as it is catchy)

NOT dead giveaway, then?

This is mind blowing.

I demand an auto-tune version. Immediately. Alert the fools on YouTube.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

There is an interview with Tito De Jesus, (Ariel Castro's friend of 20 years) who was in a band with Ariel. He even went to the house. The guy seems perfectly normal/ sane and says he had no clue anyone else was there.

It's impossible to think that NO one had a clue what Ariel was up to, but apparently he was that crafty that he got away with it for 10 years.

It was mentioned on KatG even that the police were called back in 2011 because a neighbor saw a white girl w/ a baby, making 'help us' gestures from a window. Even then - nothing. It's a sad reality. Also, it's Cleveland.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:04 AM   #24 (permalink)

SnapChats

And on a completely different note... SnapChats do not disappear

They have a “.NoMedia” file extension that was keeps the photos from being viewed.

Remove that extension and rename, and viola! you can see them.
WittyReference likes this.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:48 AM   #25 (permalink)

Viola!

Old 05-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Dukes View Post
it's odd, but since my second stroke, I keep typing the wrong words. I honestly thought I was typing Voila!
Earl Dukes likes this.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
Nobody noticed a baby crying?

Many people saw and met this child, including people in his family. He passed it off as "a girlfriend's" kid, and people must have just accepted that?

Last edited by Blitzgal; 05-13-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
You're not crazy. You're black and you're female. You're probably overdue for a beating. Can you kick your Mexican hubby's arse?
Old 05-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Cops/911 operators are told to ask Black/White/Hispanic. It is just part of the standard operating procedure. The world is racist and it is an attempt to not over complicate things. Do I agree with this practice, no, but that's the world we live in. I'm Filipino...and just putting down Asian isn't really accurate but every time I get a speeding ticket, I go down as Hispanic. Imagine the difficulties these cops would have to do if they pulled over Sammy Sosa for example, used to look black (before he bleached himself) but sounded Mexican or some form of Spanish accent, wtf does someone put down at that point? What's the right answer? A non-racist person would get it just as wrong as a racist person!

Charles Ramsey is entertaining. Good for him getting his. Yes, he's embellishing. I don't care that he's been arrested before. Sounds like sour grapes from everyone hating. Haters gon' hate.

Last edited by stryfe; 05-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #30 (permalink)

I don't think only three options is racist, but they could just as easily ask "what race/ethnicity.....?" without complicating anything.