Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Movies
Keith ‘s right. If a movie has that many problems with it, then it can’t be “good.” 32 47.76%
Victor’s right. Sure, he had all these problems with the film, but it can still be “good.” 35 52.24%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Dukes View Post
Lastly, if you don't mind me taking this too far, being grumpy and treating people like shit every day is a serious illness that plagues our modern existence.
Oh.

I'd never thought of myself as a plague.

More of a mild ailment, like a summer cold or a creaky joint.

Quote:
Gotta spread them positive vibes, y'all.
Donald Sutherland in Kelly's Heros. The fucking best. "Enough with the negative waves, baby"
Earl Dukes likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

Normally girly and guy voices give me the shits.

Not this time. Fucking great.

Although it got a bit real when "male" Chemmo said shit about men making more than women and Queef responded with "I'm a bitch"...

The reality is nice. Dancing on the razor's edge; pulled by the past and the present, and all of your emotions live to air. I can only imagine what it was like when these two had broken up and were living a lie for the contract. Fucking impressive effort.

There were many truths spoken in the jest of the opposite gender's voice. And many lol's.
BurnSpeed and JSZilla like this.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keeping it real, indeed. I cringed when Keith said "I'm a bitch." Chemda got her licks in too.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

As a fan of pointless things like big words, I looked up Anachronism: a chronological inconsistency in some arrangement, especially a juxtaposition of person(s), events, objects, or customs from different periods of time. Often the item misplaced in time is an object, but it may be a verbal expression, a technology, a philosophical idea, a musical style, a material, a custom, or anything else associated with a particular period in time so that it is incorrect to place it outside its proper temporal domain.

"Bitches act like they don't know" - Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

I was gonna ask you Mr. Piffle, if you hadn't already knew that word's definition and then be shocked if ya didn't. But I feel that is almost mean which is not my intention. So instead.

So wait, the word anachronism ISN'T related to arachnophobia? Thanks for clearing it up. I thought Keith was behind some sort of Batman-dian city plague of spiders. Bed bugs are one thing but fuck spiders.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I cried laughing at Keith's girl impersonation. Great show!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

Great!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Smile

If Sesame Street is still looking for a new Elmo they should just call Keith and ask him to do his female impression. Loved it!
Old 05-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by critter2003 View Post
If Sesame Street is still looking for a new Elmo they should just call Keith and ask him to do his female impression. Loved it!
I'm glad you finished off with the female impression suggestion.

I thought you were going to a different place with this post...
critter2003 likes this.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
No, he didn't.

Also, it is healing but in a different sense of the word. "People respond positively to good attention and it makes them feel better for a while." is not a placebo effect.
Actually that is exactly what a placebo is - no need to get defensive a placebo effect is a good thing. Our brains are quite powerful in healing ourselves and that is amazing if you ask me.

And because who doesn't love a pretentious wiki quote to pove a point:

A placebo has been defined as "a substance or procedure… that is objectively without specific activity for the condition being treated".[11] Under this definition, a wide variety of things can be placebos and exhibit a placebo effect. Pharmacological substances administered through any means can act as placebos, including pills, creams, inhalants, and injections. Medical devices such as ultrasound can act as placebos.[13][14]Sham surgery,[15][16][17] sham electrodes implanted in the brain,[1] and sham acupuncture, either with sham needles or on fake acupuncture points, have all exhibited placebo effects. ..... The physician has even been called a placebo;[20] a study found that patient recovery can be increased by words that suggest the patient "would be better in a few days

Last edited by Lanfear; 05-17-2013 at 02:05 AM.