Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever dissected an animal as a school assignment?
Yes 62 75.61%
No 20 24.39%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 05-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1784: Everything Bagel

"Fuck you Emmy die."

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

Lauren Hennessy

www.twitter.com/LaurenHennessy

SIGN UP for an email to receive 30% - 50% off everything at the KATG Store this weekend: www.KATG.com/subscribe

Share this episode: Everything Bagel - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 05-25-2013 at 02:32 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Lauren's a fucking great guest. When he said "double entendre" my boner got goose bumps.

That fucking egg discussion was hilarious. I thought Keith was joking at first, but I guess he really wasn't paying attention in science class...

My normal breakfast is 2 scrambled eggs with diced ham, habanero tabasco & chulula sauces ... Thanks for the fucking mental image of eating a chickens period. I'm gonna have to use a maxi-pad instead of a napkin tomorrow.
JSZilla likes this.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In high school, we dissected fetal pigs. One day, having become somewhat bored by examining internal organs day in and day out, I went over to the cooler where we stored the bodies between classes, and found the pig that belonged to the two cutest and most innocent girls in my grade, who had the class at a different time. For the rest of my class time, I delicately inserted pieces of my pig into the parts of their pig that they had not yet reached (like an entire eyeball into the stomach, a foot into the intestines, etc), and carefully closed their pig back up.

I'm not sure what I learned by dissecting a fetal pig, but I thoroughly enjoyed creating evidence of unborn cannibal pigs.
JSZilla and Enunciated Piffle like this.

I take pictures.
You like pictures?
I take them.

Here, Taste my pictures

Or, Get Creeped at http://OldCreeper.com

Last edited by Mandias; 05-24-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

The egg discussion was sort of frustrating especially with Lauren trying to correctly explain it and Keith and Chemda not really listening, then just giving up halfway saying "I don't know, I don't get it."

Also the "accidentally following women." I hate it whenever that situation pops up, but I also sorta stopped giving a fuck. If I'm on my way somewhere why should I cross the street just to make her feel more comfortable? All I want to do is go from point A to B. Whatever terror scenario she has going on in her head, is her business.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'm so glad my church isn't into activism. Westburough Baptist is just wrong.

Sounds like Lauren could get a job as a biology teacher.

You should be able to sue a church if it guarantees something by a specific date. Especially if they put it in writing.

Good thing Lauren's not on a soap opera right Chemda.

If I'm following a woman I make sure there are around four feet between us.

Last edited by WSEIII; 05-23-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

i. LOVE. dissection. did a brain, eyeball, worms, frogs, and fetal pig in my senior anatomy class. got student of the year. mega funs!
Old 05-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

oh @flerchin, this pic conveys my feels:

You folded like a little bitch, apologising like a whore caught by her pimp not handing over all the cash.

Fucking stand up for yourself man. If you believe Keith is wrong, fucking defend yourself.

And even if you believe he is right and you are wrong, still fucking have a go you bitch instead of folding like your poorly constructed schools.

I hope you know that I say this out of love, and seek only to make you a better person by way of constructive criticism.

If you need any more assistance with getting your fucked up life in order, my virtual door is always open.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

I was wondering about the chicken egg thing too for awhile so I looked it up. Here is kind of a short summary that I found interesting:

It is a known fact that hens lay eggs. However, what is not very well known is that hens can lay eggs with or without the presence of a rooster. For the eggs to be fertilized, the hen and rooster must mate first, and this process must occur prior to the formation of the egg. Thus, if the hen has mated and she lays an egg, then that egg is fertilized. If the hen has not mated and she lays an egg, then that egg is unfertilized. Note, however, that the embryo of a fertilized egg does not undergo any change or development once it is placed inside the fridge. It has also been said that a hen lays fertilized eggs for a week if it has mated even once.

You can tell fertilized chicken eggs apart from unfertilized ones by candling eggs. This is a process traditionally used by farmers. In this process, hold the egg up to the candlelight so you can point out the blood spots and embryo. You will notice some eggs may appear opaque. These opaque eggs are the fertilized ones. Nowadays, you can find lights made specifically for candling eggs, but you may use the candlelight if you wish to do so.
Keith and WittyReference like this.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sandiego View Post
Here is kind of a short summary that I found interesting:

TL;DR shit deleted.
I think you should spend less time looking up shit about chickens, and more time looking up definitions of the word "interesting".
Old 05-24-2013, 01:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If Mark's saying it like it is succinctly, I'm all in.

Don't hate on easy learnin'.