Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who gets to punch who in the arm?
Keith gets to punch Invader in the arm 55 82.09%
Invader gets to punch Keith in the arm 12 17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1786: A Punch in the Arm

"I don't think it lowers you. This is low enough."

Click here to watch all the video highlights from this show.

www.twitter.com/petermgrossman

Share this episode: A Punch in the Arm - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 05-30-2013 at 11:09 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I didn’t bitch about anything today… it was a pretty good day. Like I said in the other thread, I have felt the same way you feel and it would be disingenuous of me to say that I haven’t felt the same way. I was originally talking about how it came across on the show. But no matter who wins the poll as a fan of the show I think it would be cool to get punched in the arm… hell Chemda can punch me too.

Also get a dog from a shelter. Hopefully me being for a shelter dog won’t sour the point. The only downside of a shelter dog is finding a shelter that doesn’t have a ton of pitbulls and nothing else to choose from. May I suggest a Shiba Inu… good luck finding one in a shelter though.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

there are breed specific rescues. best of both! saving a homeless pup with the ye olde inbreeding and health issues of a pedigree.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

I don't like it when tv or magazines make a fuss over famous people. Just for everyone's information Maxim magazine has a thing called hometown hotties where regular women from each state are represented.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I have Boston Terrier and they are amazing dogs for apartments. She NEVER barks. I would get a female and also get them fixed early on.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

I wrote a letter to the Oregon Humane Society, the place I rescued my dog, Andy from. I wanted them to know that a dog they were pretty sure needed to be put to sleep was still kicking all these years later.

Hey guys,
In January 2002 I rescued a dog from you named Max, he's was a 70lb. Shepherd, Chow-Chow and hunting hound mix of some type. I was looking to rescue a dog no one else wanted and NO ONE wanted this mutt, he didn't seem to listen, he didn't care, he looked scary and he didn't want to play. I fell for him immediately, I always tell people he picked me, I didn't pick him.

I was told that he had been returned twice. I was told he was uncontrollable and untrainable. I was told that "WHEN I return him, he would be put to sleep". He was just too much to deal with.

I resolved not to let that happen.

It's been eleven years since then and right now he's napping in the sun behind my house in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He's lived in Bavaria, been camping in Northern Italy, peed on The Berlin Wall, swum in the Mediterranean and had his belly scratched by people from all over the world.

It turns out he does listen, just not to you. He does care, just not about strangers. He IS scary, but just when he's defending the house. And he does NOT want to play, but neither do I.

People stop me on the street all the time and ask where I got such a well behaved dog. They don't believe me when I tell them he's a mutt that I broke out of jail, a two time loser looking down the barrel at a one way ticket to the big sleep.

He's my best friend and I love him very much. Thanks for letting me give him a wonderful life.

Nathan Tytor

PS I changed his name to Andrew Jackson, Max is a stupid name for a dog.
PPS Attached is a picture of Andy pissing on the Berlin Wall
Host What's Up Amsterdam Podcast
I knew Bob Crane, I partied with Bob Crane, you sir, are NO Bob Crane
Old 05-29-2013, 03:15 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
I was told that he had been returned twice. I was told he was uncontrollable and untrainable. I was told that "WHEN I return him, he would be put to sleep". He was just too much to deal with.
I've found that dogs respond to their owners. Poor bastard dog was probably given to arseholes before being given to you.

Quote:
It turns out he does listen, just not to you. He does care, just not about strangers. He IS scary, but just when he's defending the house. And he does NOT want to play, but neither do I.
Nicely put.

Quote:
He's my best friend and I love him very much. Thanks for letting me give him a wonderful life.
Everything within me wants to mock you and call you a fucking girl for having feelings.

But I cannot.

I'm glad you and Andy are together.

And fuck you for making me post this.

Quote:
PS I changed his name to Andrew Jackson, Max is a stupid name for a dog.
PPS Attached is a picture of Andy pissing on the Berlin Wall

Andrew Jackson is a fucking stupid name for a dog (thank fuck, finally something I can give you shit about).

Fucking great pic of Andy pissing on the wall.
Jack Bastard likes this.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Shenanigans!

I did not feedback into the show and I am not "on Invader's side". I too have felt the joy that comes with seeing a childhood bully get fat and fail at life. This kind of thing is personal and everyone has the right to deal with it however they want.

So, behave.
flerchin and Scumhook like this.

Last edited by lizsquiz; 05-29-2013 at 06:12 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

Pity there wasn't a poll option "Keith gets to punch Invader in the sack, then shit in his mouth".

The 60% should hang their fucking heads in shame.

And Chemmo's Coke bottle reference was great. Fuck the rest of you uncultured shits.

Also, Gwyneth Paltrow is an ugly stick insect. Keith is a fucking prophet - without honour in his own podcast, but future generations will look back at him and marvel at his wisdom.

Hopefully in the future, buggering a child will be less of an offense than bullying him.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Anyone seen Mean Creek? All the bullying and retaliation talk reminded me of it. That didn't end well but I'm in still in favor of kids standing up for themselves.
ImStillToni likes this.