Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does it seem like serial killers aren't killing that many people?
Right?! You'd think it'd be so many more people! 36 46.15%
What the fuck?! They're killing plenty. No worries. 42 53.85%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree36Likes

Old 06-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #31 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Why did I think that was a riding crop for about a good 5 minutes Tech? Shows you where my mind is at.

And I gotta agree with TallulahB, I found most of the shit Pat said very disturbing to say the least. I decided I need to listen to some of his stand up before I really decide if I'm over him since it could his schtick, but the way he looked while saying it in the chat was like some serial killer shit & a little disturbing to say the least. As in if his gf was was my friend and I heard that, I would stage an intervention for her asap. Has anyone talked to this girl to make sure he hasn't skinned her alive yet?
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Why did I think that was a riding crop for about a good 5 minutes Tech? Shows you where my mind is at.

And I gotta agree with TallulahB, I found most of the shit Pat said very disturbing to say the least. I decided I need to listen to some of his stand up before I really decide if I'm over him since it could his schtick, but the way he looked while saying it in the chat was like some serial killer shit & a little disturbing to say the least. As in if his gf was was my friend and I heard that, I would stage an intervention for her asap. Has anyone talked to this girl to make sure he hasn't skinned her alive yet?
He hasn't. Oh, and Anthony Hopkins isn't really a cannibal.
ImStillToni likes this.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I find who LIKES what so interesting.

You easily won Toni over. She was extremely concerned, but now she's completely cool.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I find who LIKES what so interesting.

You easily won Toni over. She was extremely concerned, but now she's completely cool.
It's my non-threatening demeanor.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

whoa whoa whoa don't assume there Malley.

I liked Josh's response for 2 reasons:
1) he's the only person who responded about or defended Pat in any way so far
2) I like his avatar and I want one and I'm broke so maybe kissing his ass would help

I still want to know if this chick is still alive. Like photographic or audio proof. And hopefully not just a pic of her putting lotion on her skin
Keith and Scumhook like this.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post

Have you listened to the latest NYC Crime Report? Pat & co discuss the lacrosse rape (among other crimes).

Fucking hilarious, in a rapey kind of way.

Any girl he's isolating and mentally/emotionally abusing is one lucky chick.