Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Keith go to a prostitute?
Yes 63 70.00%
No 27 30.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree8Likes

Old 06-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

No, you just got a massage from a hairdresser. You don't need a license to be a prostitute, but you do need one to be a masseuse. *slurp*
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Did she REALLY want to give you a scalp massage? Was that her dream in life?

Isn't a good scalp massage orgasmic?

Looks like you, my friend, have also gone to a prostitute.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I said a good-looking website. I didn't say well-organized.
So we need to define an objective standard of beauty that you'll sign off on.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Dunno if I'd call this hate group website "good looking", but beauty is in the eye of the beer holder: Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
Old 06-10-2013, 01:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

I actually can't understand how Keith thought bringing up some fucked up texas murder incident is an argument against legalization. I have no stance on prostitution, but I think if you look at things with an open rational mind, it's painfully obvious making shit like this illegal is where problems come from, not from the act itself.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:49 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd View Post
it's painfully obvious making shit like this illegal is where problems come from, not from the act itself.
So if we, like Texas, legalise guns and shooting people as long as it's at night (or their foreigners or you don't like them), then the problems will not exist; due to the problems being with the laws, not the high velocity bits of metal ripping into our flesh?

Keith makes a compelling point linking Texan murders to NYC hookers, and you are a fucking idiot for not understanding this.

Fuck you.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In the case of this Texas shooting, from a legal standpoint its not about prostitution. The man got away with it because the prostitute stole from the man and in Texas it is legal to kill a person who steels from you. The reason he got away with it is because according to the law he was defending his property. We can debate that this is morally wrong but that has nothing to do with the point.
If prostitution were legal though prostitutes could be protected. A john would not be able to cheat the prostitute because just like the law protects the contractor or mover you hire from not getting payed, it would protect the prostitute.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:33 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
So if we, like Texas, legalise guns and shooting people as long as it's at night (or their foreigners or you don't like them), then the problems will not exist; due to the problems being with the laws, not the high velocity bits of metal ripping into our flesh?

Keith makes a compelling point linking Texan murders to NYC hookers, and you are a fucking idiot for not understanding this.

Fuck you.
I don't like guns, obviously I didn't mean we should legalize shooting people. The reason he got away with it was because of property laws in Texas, not because she was a prostitute or because he had a gun. Infact, if prostitution was regulated, she would get fired (or arrested) and the guy would get compensated. If it would have gone down like this, even. Could be that he would have shot her anyway. Either way, it's got nothing to do with prostitution. I actually can't tell if your post was just good sarcasm (because I don't go on the forums too often), and I don't mean to be snarky. So if you're joking, disregard this post.

Peace & love

Last edited by fredd; 06-11-2013 at 05:36 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel View Post
In the case of this Texas shooting, from a legal standpoint its not about prostitution. The man got away with it because the prostitute stole from the man and in Texas it is legal to kill a person who steels from you.

No. He used a weapon to try and force her fulfill a contract that involved the commission of a crime. Our laws are very clear on that point -- if your "contract" with another person is criminal, you have no legal recourse. See all the idiots who call the cops because someone stole their drugs. His piece of shit defense attorney was able to talk a bigoted jury into believing that this whore had it coming. And the fact that he was white and she was brown has everything to do with why this case went the way it did. I guarantee this "law" only applies to certain people, and if it were a Latina prostitute killing a white john, this trial would have had a very different outcome.

That Texas law probably goes back to a time when ranchers were chasing cattle rustlers off their land. It's stupid to apply it today. Only at night? What the fuck is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd View Post
Infact, if prostitution was regulated, she would get fired (or arrested) and the guy would get compensated. If it would have gone down like this, even. Could be that he would have shot her anyway.
Yes, a man who is willing to grab his AK-47 and spray a car with bullets over a measly $150 is definitely a rational consumer who would have gone to the proper authorities like a gentleman.
Keith and Scumhook like this.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 06-11-2013 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post

Yes, a man who is willing to grab his AK-47 and spray a car with bullets over a measly $150 is definitely a rational consumer who would have gone to the proper authorities like a gentleman.
As I said a sentence after what you quoted, "Or he would have shot her anyway." The problem with this case isn't about the girl being a prostitute, it's about an insane man.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #20 (permalink)

What is with you people saying that this has nothing to do with prostitution? I guess I'm just not "open and rational" enough.