Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have as a roommate?
Jesse Joyce 21 38.18%
Jono Zalay 34 61.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree36Likes

Old 07-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuad View Post
You'd live with a faggot if they don't recycle?
For some reason the like button's not there on your post, but if it was there, I would have clicked it

I would never associate (by choice) with a faggot. Just to be clear, I'm using "faggot" as in "wanker" not as a homophobic slur. I have much better words when I want to be homophobic...

EDIT: Like button appeared, so I applied a posthumous like
DJQuad likes this.

Last edited by Scumhook; 07-11-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: I am a faggot
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I would never associate (by choice) with a faggot. Just to be clear, I'm using "faggot" as in "wanker" not as a homophobic slur.
Oh ok, now I know your stance on wanker recycling.. lol
Scumhook likes this.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I would have liked it if the Atheism/Agnostic discussion could have gone on a bit longer. I don't not believe in God/Higher Power/etc, and hearing Chemmo discuss her views with an articulate guest would have been good.
Me too. I really wanted to hear an intelligent debate to challenge their ignorant views on religion. Not about Christianity or the Bible per se, but the talk about some sort of higher power creating all of this.

Even if you are a so-called atheist, what created us? Was it just a random event that created the big bang, or the universe, or multiverses? Who's to say it wasn't some sort of higher power that some refer to as God?

We're near teeny tiny star called "Sun" and our spec is called Earth. We can't even comprehend the vastness of space, mathematics, billions of years of time, evolution, radiation from neutrino stars and super novas, and so on.

People who say there's no higher power are completely ignorant. Probably as ignorant as the Christians who think a man 2014 years ago is their saviour.

I could go on but wow I've rambled enough
Old 07-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
We can't even comprehend the vastness of space, mathematics, billions of years of time, evolution, radiation from neutrino stars and super novas, and so on.
Speak for yourself.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
We're near teeny tiny star called "Sun" and our spec is called Earth. We can't even comprehend the vastness of space, mathematics, billions of years of time, evolution, radiation from neutrino stars and super novas, and so on.
DJQuad, Keith, Tech007 and 7 others like this.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Speak for yourself.
Sorry, scientist. I also should have mentioned that the universe and multiverse clearly doesn't make enough red jello for us.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

That's an interesting theory but please don't confuse me with your Star Wars skills.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #18 (permalink)

I cried listening to Jesse describe the bachelor party at Sammi's.

Gold. Pure gold!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:41 AM   #19 (permalink)

How fucking great to hear Jessie back on the show and his room-mate was great too!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #20 (permalink)

Me being an agnostic as well; I too wanted it to go on more. Maybe a Chemda spin off episode?

Also worth mentioning, is I personally haven't met any agnostic who is open to the possibility of the concepts of a God(s) based on any of the Earthy religions. So when Chemda pressed Jesse's alleged roommate with mentioning those ideals I was kinda confused. It's all fairy tales to me. I happen to find them all interesting reads along with Grimm's Fairy tales. I even bought the Book of Enoch for crying out loud. But that's just me and I can't speak for everyone else. However, the idea to say there is NO WAY we could EVER have SOMETHING may it be a 4th dimensional being or an alien or whatever the fuck; seed this rock seems odd to say. We simply don't know and we may never know. Which last I checked is the whole concept of being agnostic, no? Being open to it. Maybe it all doesn't make sense. It doesn't have too. Which is why I don't care if there was a creator or not. Then again, apparently I'm a liar because I haven't read the whole Bible when I was in Middle School in a curious state of unrest. Which pretty much started me not believing in Christianity in the first place, lol. (And no disrespect Keith, you intimidate the living fuck out of me too much to want to start an argument. Also, I don't lift.)

I'm a piece of shit?

Oh yeah. Speaking of Chemda. I was wondering why she said her name was Chemda phonetically and not Hemda on a few occasions in the previous weeks. I mean she has explained it all before in the past why it's such a fucking to-do in the first place. But that is interesting. What with the name change idea and all. I'd say, "fuck 'em". Say it Hemda as always and if they can't take the time like Keith mentioned to ask how do you spell it, that is their own goddamn problem. Unless she wants to add the spelling on her own accord. But whatevs. Still interesting.

Fuck. Now I feel like I owe Keith donation for a goddamn Lobster roll.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 07-12-2013 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Because I am a glutton for punishment and enjoy talking about religon far too much and get myself into trouble.