Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-30-2005, 02:55 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Typical woman, asking for OUR money and having sex with someone else.
And no proof of it afterwards other than the spoken word.

Hey give me a 100 bucks and I will fuck my 2nd grade teacher. The next day, I will come on here and tell you all about it... Deal?

Does anyone else see a flaw in her plan? May be it is just me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 03:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
LD

I was a Star Warry when I was a kid and like every other (reasonably) sane person who saw the originals when they came out first ... think the new films are shite. For many reasons including the inconsistent tech in the "new" films. Balls in every department.

The only people who have an excuse for liking the new films should be just getting off the school bus right about now.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Listener
And no proof of it afterwards other than the spoken word.

Hey give me a 100 bucks and I will fuck my 2nd grade teacher. The next day, I will come on here and tell you all about it... Deal?

Does anyone else see a flaw in her plan? May be it is just me.
what you negros lack is faith

if KATG say their Ms X will deliver then dats good enough

now pledge your hard earned cash so this ho can get off
Old 11-30-2005, 04:00 PM   #24 (permalink)

Clean Past, Dirty Future

So every Star Wars from the beginning starts out "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...".

Apparently they weren't slobs in the past, but we are here in the present and probably into the future.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #25 (permalink)

What the...

Quote:
Originally Posted by razinggiants
So every Star Wars from the beginning starts out "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...".

Apparently they weren't slobs in the past.

So does that mean that mean that those fuckers are out there right now with light sabers somewhere in the universe? If that does then that gives Keiths old roommate hope to fuck Yoda one day.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

Used Future

Ironically the thing that made the first films so ground breaking was that they were all grungy and dirty - which sf films up to that point hadn't been. This was what Lucas called the concept of the 'Used Future' ... To se the direct influence of this just look at 'Alien' ...

This, however, went out of the window when episodes 1 through 3 were made. So not only was the technology more advanced in the past, but it was a cleaner place also ... One evil galactic empire and everything goes to Sith - I mean Shit - never has there been a more appropriate anagram!!
Old 11-30-2005, 04:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_uk
This, however, went out of the window when episodes 1 through 3 were made. So not only was the technology more advanced in the past, but it was a cleaner place also ...
yeah but that's because they had just bought the stuff in eps 1 to 3. you know what it's like when you buy something new. You clean it and take care of it. 12 months later and you're throwing it around and it's covered in crumbs and fingerprints.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:48 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
yeah but that's because they had just bought the stuff in eps 1 to 3. you know what it's like when you buy something new. You clean it and take care of it. 12 months later and you're throwing it around and it's covered in crumbs and fingerprints.
I which case I'm surprised that Obi Wan hadn't needed to steal the batteries from Anakins light-sabre in the years it took for Luke to grow up rather than pop into Mos Eisley for a new set when his TV remote died ...

... Speaking of which make sure that when you buy a remote it uses a different battery size from any female sex toys that your girlfriend, wife, or seriouso may have in the house. The only thing more frustrating than coming home from work to find the batteries missing from the TV remote is to come home and find the batteries missing from the TV remote *and* and already satisfied s/o!!
Old 11-30-2005, 04:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_uk
... Speaking of which make sure that when you buy a remote it uses a different battery size from any female sex toys that your girlfriend, wife, or seriouso may have in the house. The only thing more frustrating than coming home from work to find the batteries missing from the TV remote is to come home and find the batteries missing from the TV remote *and* and already satisfied s/o!!
which was also a funny episode of Coupling. Of the four times I've seen that show.

I think Chemda's are rechargeable for plug and play capability.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:55 PM   #30 (permalink)

bleah

Cearly the pinky in his asshole is a good signal that cant be misunderstood.