Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: LADIES ONLY: Did you ever lose and forget a tampon was up in your vagina?
Yes 7 10.77%
No 18 27.69%
I am male-bodied 40 61.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 07-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Haha Breaking Bad makes her want to try meth! We all feel that way but never say it...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It took a while to get into the groove with these two but I ended up liking it. Mandy has one of those accents which instantly sounds bimbo-ish, so there's a little bit of an aural barrier, but, like Chemda said, it turns out she's smart and articulate. Graham maybe talked 20% as much as she did, and sounded like he was lying on the studio floor, but when he did pipe up it was almost always funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
... less attempts at being shocking, (talking about tampons and frivolous sex talk) would have won KatG fans over a bit more.
East tiger, Keith brought up both those subjects and Chemda drove them. Mandy was just responding.
The Girl and WittyReference like this.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

Jessie Joyce has some competition for guest who says "like" the most per podcast episode.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

I dug the episode and had many a laugh.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymztheKing View Post
Jessie Joyce has some competition for guest who says "like" the most per podcast episode.
I see the funny side that I liked that post, but I was wondering if someone was going to make another LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE compilation. Like there were like 3 likes in every like sentlikence.
Czarveillance likes this.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

As much as I hate agreeing with Bucho the sheepshagger, in this case I'm forced to.

Good ep, good guest(s).

It wasn't really about sex, it was about compulsions and additictions, and how people deal with them. And female plumbing I guess. Who fucking knew you could fit so much up a snatch???

Oh, and:
Old 07-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
....Who fucking knew you could fit so much up a snatch???
I'm just glad Mandy stopped at three fingers in one of her comments. After Marga Gomez has brought up fisting like twice. I fucking quit. However, I actually wanted Mandy to continue about Lexi Belle on her little sex talk session. Because Lexi Belle. I don't even care about the whole squirting thing, that's all fine and weird and all; but Lexi Belle.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post

EasY tiger, Keith brought up both those subjects and Chemda drove them. Mandy was just responding.
Let me clarify. I just mean that I like Mandy's podcast and would have liked to hear more about it. I feel like she should have 'promoted' it more - is all. The tampon jokes and stuff were fine; although at one point I was thinking 'is Mandy gonna just say whatever crazy, shocking thing she can think of?'

Chemda took the lead on this interview and I actually liked that aspect. As a fan, I like hearing about the KatG connections between guests, Creek and the Cave, and most importantly: who fucked Victor Varnado

Is Victor on Myka's show? He should be.

Last edited by J. Canines; 07-27-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: i heart Varnado
Old 07-28-2013, 02:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

After seeing the after show video I love Mandy even more! People try to be so holier than though but sometimes it's hard to make a decision about things when you have to pay the bills and don't want to lose your job.

She's awesome!
Old 07-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Keith you missed the chance to say "you did a take down of Sorkin" keke..

What a great show. I don't get the haters at all.