Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-01-2005, 02:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

I hate Hippies

I live near Arcata, CA and there is alot of those hippies around here. Most are rich as shit because of weed. They spend their time protesting on the main street which makes it hard for people to get to work. I'd like to run them over. Julia Butterfly's tree is about 30min from my house. Die Hippies, Die.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timber
Yeah, Song (Delta) and Ted (United) are both getting reabsorbed by their parent airlines. Basically, Southwest and Jet Blue are kicking their asses.

I used to live in Portland... Ashland and Eugene are heavily hippie... other than Portland, the rest of the state is almost as redneck as the south. Oregon's funny - when it formed as a state it banned slavery but simultaneously wouldn't allow free blacks to live there. As a consequence of this blatantly racist beginning, it's lilly white.

Southwest is really great. I do not feel cramp in the seat, and the flight attendants are cool.

I flew AA from SJC to PBI 6 hours in a shit seat, and a suck ass movie. Southwest from now on.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Southwest is really great. I do not feel cramp in the seat, and the flight attendants are cool.

I flew AA from SJC to PBI 6 hours in a shit seat, and a suck ass movie. Southwest from now on.
Oh how I hate Southwest fucking Airlines. Annoying fucking waitresses with pleated fucking shorts, and that idiotic cattle call where you have wait in fucking line for an hour to have a chance of getting a decent seat. Fuck Southwest Airlines... the only good thing about them is that they cut their prices so low that they jam the other carriers to match them on the same routes. But to each their own. Give me Jet Blue over Southworst any day.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:35 PM   #14 (permalink)

southwest

I once had a huge asthma attack on a southwest flight.. as we were taking off I searched for my asthma inhaler and realized that it was packed in our luggage.. I guess the stress and the fumes from the jet fuel outside made it worse. I thought that I was going to make it, but as the plane started taking off.. I felt my lungs close.. I was just about to pass out.. sweat pouring off of my head.. my ex wife.. (the bitch) just ignored me as if I was an embarassment... I decided that I was either going to die or try to do something. I got up out of my seat as the plane was climbing into the air.. the flight attendant looked at me and immediatly knew something was wrong.. I fell to the floor and he ran over and put an oxygen bottle on me.. the one that the flight attendant would use in case of an emergency... but my lungs had shut down.. and so the other flight attendant, who realized that it was asthma.. when up and down the aisle looking for someone with an inhaler.. I was almost out of it.. turning blue but not unconsious when they came up with the inhaler.. gave me a shot and I was ok a few minutes later.

Southwest Airlines didn't say "oh my god" as a matter of fact, I got up.. sat down and the entire plane cheered.. I was soaked with sweat but happy to be alive.. my ex wife.. never said a word..

but as sick as it is.. that isn't the reason why she is my ex now.. just one of the stories that I have lived to tell.

thank you Southwest.. I will gladly wait an A line to board.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

I was a TSA guard. I used to confiscate stuff. it was cool
Old 12-01-2005, 02:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

I always felt safer with you guys taking away grandma's knitting needles and nail clippers. And I'm sure there were countless hijackings thwarted because you make people take their computers out and put in a tray before putting it through the X-Ray machine. Nevermind the horrors we avoided because TSA X-Rays shoes off the feet. Outstanding work.

Dude, that job must have sucked... all you do all day is handle sweaty fucking shoes and deal with travelers. Ordinary people become the biggest fucking jackasses the second they get a fucking airline ticket in their chubby little hands.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timber
Oh how I hate Southwest fucking Airlines. Annoying fucking waitresses with pleated fucking shorts, and that idiotic cattle call where you have wait in fucking line for an hour to have a chance of getting a decent seat. Fuck Southwest Airlines... the only good thing about them is that they cut their prices so low that they jam the other carriers to match them on the same routes. But to each their own. Give me Jet Blue over Southworst any day.
So your only complaint is the outfits you do not have to wear and having to wait in line. Do you not go to the movies because the kids have to wear fake bowtie and you have to wait in line? DO you not shop at safeway beasue they wear a smock and the lines are long?

What is a decent seat? I find that qualifies as one ON the Plane.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:50 PM   #18 (permalink)

yeah, i work for delta right now. i'm about to get furlohed (sp?) so i put in for a job w/ jetblue. *throws dice* come on j.b. daddy needs some new job security!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:28 PM   #19 (permalink)

i'm an aircraft dispatcher so that's what i'm hoping for w/ jet blue.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Arcata

I went to school at Humboldt State University in Arcata... can you tell by my screen name?

I now live in Colorado, but I loved it while I was there. I can't wait to see what Chemda thinks about it....