Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you be comfortable having pregnant sex while the baby is moving?
Yes 27 48.21%
No 29 51.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By J. Canines
  • 2 Post By Keith

Old 07-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1822: Whistle While You Work

with Adira Amram

www.twitter.com/AdiraAmram

Share this episode: Whistle While You Work (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 08-01-2013 at 07:08 PM.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

If you are an American tax payer - you are paying for the war. If someone, (like Snowden or Manning) signs loyalty to the Government business, but realizes the Government business is not fully disclosing and lying to the tax payer and breaks contract to inform THE PEOPLE FOOTING THE BILL, who gives a fuck about the business or the contract?

Keep in mind that Manning and Snowden weren't spies helping other countries; they were concerned citizens in a unique position to inform the public of war crimes being committed, in the public's name.

The precedent being set from Bradley Manning's case will forever effect freedom of information and freedom of press.

No wonder we're obsessed with Weiner's weiner. This shit is supremely depressing.
Keith and WittyReference like this.

Last edited by J. Canines; 07-31-2013 at 05:05 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Any man with half a libido will be fucking, who's going 12-16 weeks w/o sex lay her on her side and go at it.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The baby kicks or punches. Still going at it? Or now for a different reason? And if so should that be a crime?
Bucho and WittyReference like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

I sent the poll to my two pregnant co-workers:

"They say the rocking motion puts the baby to sleep."

and

"It's weird, but you're so used to baby moving, it really doesn't hinder it. Now the big belly, that's usually the problem that gets in the way."
Old 08-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

well It's awkward for sure, just the baby belly it's self is uncomfortable. When he was kicking I was like "no" doesn't mean we didn't just means that if I felt him moving around I was like..."NO" no no no.

Also, on your back becomes impossible so the from behind was the way to go.

At 9 months the whole thing was weird...uncomfortable and weird
Old 08-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

don't give them your account info!

I just heard the part of the show where the "utilities worker" was annoyed that Chemda didn't have/know her account number... this is a scam. It happened in my apartment building. Someone official enough comes over and says something like "do you want to switch to cleaner energy, it will not affect your cost" or "I'm from the electric company, we need to update your account info." They're scammers... they get a commission for each person they switch over to their electric provider ... I'm not sure about it precisely, but what tipped me off was the fact that the person coming door to door in my apartment building didn't have the customer's info and was irritated they didn't have the info at hand and asked for a utility bill.

Be careful of this stuff, anyone asking for your info. They say it won't affect your bill, but it usually does. They are not altruistically trying to help the environment, and if you really are interested in switching energy providers there are more legit ways to do it online.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
So... you seem to be saying that they have an employer and this isn't their hobby??

Good food for thought.
My point is that just because they say they're with some group and have a clipboard doesn't mean that they are, and can usually trick well-meaning people into switching providers with the guise of environmentally-friendly and money-saving when it might be neither.