Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you let your man do The Couch Experiment?
Yes 16 24.24%
No 8 12.12%
I don't have a man 42 63.64%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

Old 08-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #41 (permalink)

Upon first listening to this episode, I was blinded to this guy's douchebaggery by Chemda's incapability to get that he doesn't have the rent for the past five months. It's gone. He hasn't been saving it. What didn't she get about his answer? She asked about it so many times, it was mindblowingly frustrating... and made me side with an idiot there for a minute. Seriously though, Chemda, not everyone is constantly financially responsible and not everyone had a house given to them. I love Chemda, but it's really frustrating how naive she seems sometimes. She's selling herself short, when really she's an awesome person. And I feel like it's happening more and more lately. *sigh*
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #42 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You guys HAVE to listen to Baby Talk, I think this dude just isn't all that great in an interview because his girlfriend, the doll face, explained the situation with a real eloquence. I take back some of my assholery.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #43 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

He's like a brown McNally...
Old 08-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #44 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividRave View Post
Upon first listening to this episode, I was blinded to this guy's douchebaggery by Chemda's incapability to get that he doesn't have the rent for the past five months. It's gone. He hasn't been saving it. What didn't she get about his answer? She asked about it so many times, it was mindblowingly frustrating... and made me side with an idiot there for a minute. Seriously though, Chemda, not everyone is constantly financially responsible and not everyone had a house given to them. I love Chemda, but it's really frustrating how naive she seems sometimes. She's selling herself short, when really she's an awesome person. And I feel like it's happening more and more lately. *sigh*
I was asking because I wanted to know specifically what "ballin" means. I certainly have not always been responsible with my money. It usually comes with a constant underlining nervousness because I'm upset about how being an adult is harder than I expected. I spent my money on eating out and seeing friends' shows for the most part. I want to know what he did with his.

I don't know who told you I got gifted a house but that's incorrect. The preview owner to my home is my dad but that doesn't mean I didn't pay for it. And I'm not talking about being a good girl.

Part of me thinks it's good that you hear me as naive sometimes because I get worried that time makes me jaded. Happy to still be curious and naive.

Glad you think I'm "awesome". Hate to see what you'd say if you didn't.
Keith, Bucho, flerchin and 4 others like this.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:39 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividRave View Post
Haha holy shit you suck so hard.