Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should same-sex marriage be legalized?
Yes 136 99.27%
No 1 0.73%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree113Likes

Old 09-13-2013, 12:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Whoever voted 'No' on this poll...is really and truly a disgusting person. That shit ain't funny.

I'd wish horrible things upon you, but most likely you're already stuck in your mother's basement or wheel chair.
My money's on St Willie.

I hope he walks in on his Dad taking it up the arse from a huge Brazilian dude dressed as SpongeBob. His Mum will video the session while pleasuring herself with WSE's toothbrush.
John Galt likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I voted "Yes" on the poll because I was hopelessly infatuated with my wife from the moment I met her, and I've been in love with her since a few months after that once I got to know her. I cannot explain to someone in concrete, scientific terms why this happened, and that was 18 years ago. I can't imagine how horrible it must be for two people to feel the same way about each other and have the world tell them that they are wrong just because they share the same physical sex.

I must confess that I only came to the forums to vote on a poll about consuming pets. While I have only owned dogs, cats, rats, and ferrets, all of which consumption of is generally frowned upon in the U.S. even if they are not your personal pet, I do have a friend that ate his pet rabbit.

Picture it, South Texas, 1988, you've gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System for Christmas and you are the envy of all your trailer-trash friends. One day you come home from school and it won't turn on. You frantically check to see if it is plugged into the wall. It is. You check the connection in the back of the NES. It is fine. As a 12-year-old tech-troubleshooter, it takes you several minutes to decide to look at every inch of the power cable, not just the ends. Upon doing so, you find that the wire has been chewed through by your pet rabbit. At this point, you become so enraged that you allow your evil step-father, who will later abuse you and your mother to the extent that he flees the state, to help you prepare a delicious rabbit stew as part of your Boy Scouts of America cooking badge. Revenge was served quite warm that night, with a side of bread and iced tea.

DISCLAIMER: This is a true story about one of my best friends. An actual rabbit was harmed in the making of this story. Eventually, a child and mother were also harmed.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Whoever voted 'No' on this poll...is really and truly a disgusting person. That shit ain't funny.

I'd wish horrible things upon you, but most likely you're already stuck in your mother's basement or wheel chair.
Wanted to post this when i saw that one No, Piffle beat me to it. Who in the fuck is listening to Lauren and Chemda day in and day out but still buying into that bigotry?
Old 09-13-2013, 05:52 AM   #14 (permalink)

Just real quick, you can't meat from animals that die from natural causes/disease. They didn't die because they were TOO healthy.

You can only eat meat that's been killed for the purpose of eating, unless you're Bear Grylls, then you wash it down with your own piss.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If the poll stays this way, Keith has to out the one NO, (WSEIII).
Old 09-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #16 (permalink)

I don't like repeating shit. But most of what everyone said, I'm on board. Which is why I hit the like button, on like fucking 30 posts. I was so heart broken and as soon as she said "I called my mom...". There was no fucking way this could go well. But I kept telling myself "No Jason, she liked Lauren and she is in the know now, this will be fine." And then she elaborated. Fuck.

I'm with Lauren it will get better. This year alone, if that is any indication, I don't know what is. Like all growing pains it will not be easy. There will be hold outs. Like where I live; in the beautiful and open minded, very well educated, and liberal North Carolina. They never make fucked up laws.

I stay open minded on the issue. See like "big government" issues and social issues with these people. It is very easy to judge the outside. But when it is inside, things begin to change. It hits home when it's your father or mother, or even a sibling, or the son/daughter. It's the child that really makes the difference. After all, you want them to be happy. Hopefully.

Also, as far as the wedding plans go. That sounds cool as shit. One request. Please do not post this as a live/aired show. I listen to this show at work. I REALLY do not want to cry at work. I know I lost my man card many years ago but for fucks sake, all I ask is don't make me cry at work.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
Old 09-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Piggy Piggy!

I haven't finished listening to the show, and it seams like LOTS happens but I had to share.

My parents neighbours have pigs. These weren't the kind of pigs that go into the house, and ended up a few hundred pounds, but still. Made me laugh. They are definitely pets. Until they are food.

Of course they also had horses, chickens, goats, etc. Does that count?
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

FIRST Black Bluegrass Band

I love bluegrass. Admittedly, there is almost nothing more white but it...it grows on you. My hip hop friend calls it 'Gettin' Twangy'

This group rocks. They were the first African American Bluegrass, which sounds weird to the haters, but bluegrass is just old timey Americana folk. They have great originals but this cover might turn on some heads. Maybe?

Banjos, Mandolins, and Violins are cool. You just don't hear them ever.
Ranz likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 09-13-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

id like tothink that the one NO is some christian biblethumping cuntbag but i bet its just someone that wanted to be "funny" (which is maybe even worse)
Old 09-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #20 (permalink)

/totally/ stealing Open House Wedding when Bear and I can schedule our Love Party. thx!

Yoink!
violachick8 likes this.