Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Danny have Tourettes?
Yes 11 18.64%
No 48 81.36%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree51Likes

Old 09-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

If you've ever read 'Of Mice and Men' by John Steinbeck - this is easily in the top 20 greatest KatG episodes of all times.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:31 AM   #12 (permalink)

I always try not to be an asshole. I know I can be and have been many a time, but the point is I try not to. I have this thing where I have a severely guilty conscience. So much so I even tattle tale on myself if I do something even remotely wrong. For example if I were to take a promotion at my job I would have to write myself up for being 5 minutes late for work every other day.

With all that being said. (I am going somewhere with this I promise) I don't know what to say about this whole Bill thing...I mean, I think everyone fucking called who that one no vote was going to be. To do this diplomatically is really the only way I think I can do this...I almost feel weird adding that part. I feel like it may be a double edged sword to just shit on him for his outlandish feelings. I kinda want too. Then you get to know his background. I can't speak for everyone else, but honestly, his voice is part of this. Not calling the guy a fucking idiot but this interview morsel certainly explains A LOT about who he is and why he has said some of what, well, he has said in the past and the vote it self. I think that works as a comment.

I'm sure Scumhook won't hold back lol.

Matter fact. I think the point of what I'm rambling on and having a hard time articulating is this: I'm with you Chemda. You REALLY need to interview this dude. I want you to probe this mother fucker hard. Deep. And hard. No gloves. Fuck the lube. I know you said you would send him some. And that is spectacular. But he needs it raw dog. If he is cool with it (editing be damned) I think it would be fucking amazing. And I think this may very well be what it finally takes to get me to join VIP. Cuz fuck.

Edit: I'll probly join soon anyway so who gives a shit lmao.
Scumhook likes this.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 09-18-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If I get a vote (and let's face it, I don't), I vote that WSEIII is never interviewed on any of the shows. I don't think he deserves the honor of being interviewed by Chemda.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I was very impressed with Chemda's ability to stay objective and remain patiently tolerant of Bill's intolerance, ignorance, religious dogma, and inability to answer simple questions right away.
"This is what religion does" Chemda concluded. No doubt she understands from her own experience with the bigotry and lies that come from organized religion, just what can come from that type of destructive mental programming. On such a weak subject such as Ol' Bill, no less.

Look. Keep your outrage for Bill's vote and homophobia. Clearly, he is in the wrong. However, if you didn't have an 'Ohhhhhh...I get Bill now' moment you missed the entire interview.

Bill isn't some anti-gay, political activist. That would require much more hatred and ability to form thoughts and opinions than he has the capacity for. He's a simpleton who is rewarded with McDonald's from his mother. Living in her basement, in a small town in Nebraska.

For years I've wondered why the fuck a grown man wouldn't want to move out, get a job, and get laid. Now I know. Bill is a child. Makes me wonder if he experienced some sort of car exhaust leak in his mother's car. Maybe she feels guilty for her son's 'slower mental process' and looks after him.

Personally, I'm intrigued. I'd love to hear Bill's story. From what we've heard thus far, Chemda's just the person to get it, too.
Bucho, Piscean and Scumhook like this.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

If Bill will listen to you, and you won't listen to Bill, who's the intolerant one?
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

the one who hates gays, denfinitely.

PS: fuck "Bill", he got his moment of fame, now he can disappear
Old 09-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #17 (permalink)

KATG gets KATE FLANNERY as a guest and there are two pages of the forum focused on trolling some guy in NE? So far there is not one word on her piece of the show. What was the point of having the two interviews on the same episode? It made it seem disjointed and just odd...What am I missing here?

Anyway, I was so thrilled when I saw that she was going to be a guest. She was so down-to-earth and easy-going. Great interview!
fuzbubbles and Tomrl94 like this.

Last edited by focusthief; 09-18-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
the one who hates gays, denfinitely.

PS: fuck "Bill", he got his moment of fame, now he can disappear
My opinion is being swayed very quickly lol.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

This was the 1st time I'd heard St. Willie's voice.

When he started, I was thinking what a fucking hick arsehole he sounded like, but I ended up just feeling sorry for the cunt.

His God doesn't let him watch men having sex. His mum looks after him. His career highpoint was working in a fucking mail room. And yeah, then there's the whole Sling Blade thang.

Bottom line - who gives a fuck if he's for or against gay marriage? With all the shit that life has rained down on his head, let the cunt hang onto his religion. He doesn't have much else.

He loves the show, and writes amusing stuff. That's good enough for me.

EDIT: I don't think I'd be interested in listening to cHemmo interviewing him. But who knows, it might end up being good.
Bucho and Enunciated Piffle like this.

Last edited by Scumhook; 09-18-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: ...
Old 09-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hey Keith, where did you find that Ariel Castro was a fan of the Bengals? He was from Cleveland, not Cincinnati, but I can't find a solid link either way.

Kate Flannery was a great guest. I can totally relate with keeping your backup job.