Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is shape-shifting possible?
Yes 2 2.30%
Maybe 22 25.29%
No 63 72.41%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree58Likes

Old 10-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividRave View Post
and his dating of 19 year old girls (who he would have liked to have babies with)
I'm very curious to know more about this 19 yr old, (who sought him out) and her mental state.

Also, when you're 30, where the hell are you running into 19 yr olds? I'm not asking out of concern, I'm 33 and would like to meet an 18 yr old

I'm thinking some sort of sci-fi or convention of some sort.

There's a difference between being 'open' and just insanely blurting things out with no filter whatsoever.
VividRave and ImStillToni like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #22 (permalink)

If we could shape shift, then we males would be sucking our own dick.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My first thought when I heard about the EBT card story was that it is a perfect example of how well deregulation works. Just get rid of the limits, and the system takes care of itself, right? Bankers have been right all along.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Haha, as long as you're honest about it.
Hey look, the 18 yr old could easily be one of these shape-shifters we just heard about. Maybe she's 18 in my bedroom, then POOF, she's a 44 yr old cougar when in public!

There's no way of telling really. Unless she's suddenly 8 months preggo. In which case, you get em drunk on wine and fuck, apparently.

Vivid Rave says worst KatG Guest ever. I disagree. I say em bring em back, liquor him up and put him on MNiK.

Just be ready with the straightjacket.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #25 (permalink)

Okay, okay, okay. I would watch that MNIK! But may I suggest extra security? Hahaha
Old 10-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
I'm a skeptic, but I try to keep an open mind just out of principle because history has shown you should, and also the mental model we create of the world doesn't always match up when objective testing is applied.

When it comes to the paranormal stuff, I have not experienced it myself which means I have to rely on the experiences of other people. I also really want to pick at it to get objective and quantitate information. This is where the paranormal stuff falls apart. I feel like I get left hanging when I have more questions trying figure it out.
I wanted to say something like this, but it wouldn't have been as well worded, so fuck you seamus you little potato farming bastard.

Clearly, shapeshifting is pretty far out there on the bullshit scale; but who fucking knows? Maybe her mind transmits some fucking jamming signal that causes other minds to change how they see her?

For me, a key part was the fact that he still fucked the faux-preggers shifter. Brofist m8

It was good to have cHemmo fire up and bring the atheist/skeptic viewpoint. For me, the atheist stance is still a bit too much like a religious position (i.e. 100% certain that the spirit world doesn't exist) - anyone who's certain of anything worries me; however that Godless thread in WMN provides a lot of food for thought.

Anyhow, I liked Ryan. The show provided plenty of good laughs, and certainly has provoked discussion, so what more do you fucking want??? I don't get these people who fucking rage against someone who believes in stuff like shape shifting. Fucking live & let live.
flerchin, lizsquiz and ImStillToni like this.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Fascinating episode especially towards the end. I don't believe in shape-shifting but I do believe that Ryan believes he saw this happen. I'm not sure what the explanation is but I would be very interested to hear him on a Whats my name episode. I want to know what happened to him when he was a child, was trauma involved, same with the person who could shape shifted. There is such thing called Folie à deux " French for "a madness shared by two"), or shared psychosis, is a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief are transmitted from one individual to another" (from wikipedia). Very interesting. I enjoyed this episode and Ryan has a very soothing voice and I would listen to him read a story.

Also, I feel that both Chemda and Keith handled this very well and respectfully. I was pretty impressed.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post

Anyhow, I liked Ryan. The show provided plenty of good laughs, and certainly has provoked discussion, so what more do you fucking want??? I don't get these people who fucking rage against someone who believes in stuff like shape shifting. Fucking live & let live.
I just want to clarify that I'm not against people believing in shape shifting, I just feel that the way that he spoke about it was irritating and totally unbelievable. I feel like a sane person who had actually experienced shape shifting would be a little more nervous about it and try to explain himself more rather than expect total belief...
Old 10-17-2013, 12:07 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
I just want to clarify that I'm not against people believing in shape shifting, I just feel that the way that he spoke about it was irritating and totally unbelievable. I feel like a sane person who had actually experienced shape shifting would be a little more nervous about it and try to explain himself more rather than expect total belief...
If you think I believe you're entitled to your own opinion, then you are gravely mistaken.
VividRave likes this.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #30 (permalink)

1858: Shape-Shifter

Quote:
I wonder what you sound like because your posts are irritating.
VividRave likes this.

Last edited by Subsonix; 10-17-2013 at 10:41 AM.