Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you get candy or the note?
38 61.29%
24 38.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree8Likes

Old 10-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1869: Noted

with Victor Varnado

www.twitter.com/Varnado

Share this episode: http://www.keithandthegirl.com/Show-...976/Noted.aspx

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 11-06-2013 at 11:46 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Victor should turn that Carmen deal into a business. But he'd have to hire Danny to actually read the stuff that gets submitted.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Since Australia is so behind the times, this was the first year that it felt like Halloween was celebrated this year (at least in my area). I grabbed a shit tonne of chocolates and had a blast with my kids opening the door to all the costumed kids in our new area.

I missed out on Halloween in my childhood (except for one or two in Canada before we moved here) so I like that people are getting in the spirit of it here now. But there is a huge load of people that are against it here - lighten the fuck up and promote strangers giving candy to kids for one day of the year, with parental supervision.

On the post I made that Chemda was referencing, a friend said;
"Don't get me wrong I'm not judging those who celebrate it. For me I'm constantly drumming in safety into my kids but Halloween goes against this".
I'm sure your kids will look back on that fondly.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I listen to metal more than anything else these days but you wouldn't know it unless I told you. No mullet, tattoos, Jack Daniels on my cereal, etc...

Here's a little ditty I quite enjoy.

Opeth - Demon Of The Fall

In saying that, I've been getting into Bluegrass too so maybe I'm overdue for a mullet and an overbite.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Are you gentile and at ease with yourself?
Old 10-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Are you laid back?
No, I want to be but I tend to stress a bit. I have to force myself to walk slower and take mental chill pills constantly. Maybe I need to start smokin weed and listen to Snoop.

I find music calms me, regardless of whether it is like the above music or something calmer like some acoustic stuff. I feel like my aggression, anxiety, etc... go for a walk when I listen to music which is why I always have headphones in.

If I were laid back my answer would have been just a simple, "Yes." my verbose "No" highlights why I'm not.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

I can understand about not using anti-bacterial soap

But there are plenty other soaps he could use that don't contain either aluminium or Triclosan, which is added to soaps to kill bacteria. There are fears that overuse of anti-bacterials could cause resistant strains of bacteria to develop. Triclosan has also been associated with a higher risk of food allergies, but this may be because without exposure to a certain amount of bacteria when young, the immune system doesn't seem to develop correctly. It has also been shown to reduce the production of thyroid hormone and may cause issues with children's growth and development but this is yet unproven.

There are other possible issues associated with the chemical, but the important thing is that there are other soaps that can be used to keep you clean.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

the "share this ep" link at the top has "hot sauce" not "white nigger" on it.

i cna't believe i noticed this. i can only assume it's a racial thing, as i am currently wearing blackface, whichi is ironic as victory has whiteface....

vic is a fuckign legend. great fucking show and magic fucking flow 9000/10. if you want to learn how to fucikign podcast, then fucking listen to this ep.
John Galt likes this.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatotherway View Post
But there are plenty other soaps he could use that don't contain either aluminium or Triclosan, which is added to soaps to kill bacteria. There are fears that overuse of anti-bacterials could cause resistant strains of bacteria to develop. Triclosan has also been associated with a higher risk of food allergies, but this may be because without exposure to a certain amount of bacteria when young, the immune system doesn't seem to develop correctly. It has also been shown to reduce the production of thyroid hormone and may cause issues with children's growth and development but this is yet unproven.

There are other possible issues associated with the chemical, but the important thing is that there are other soaps that can be used to keep you clean.
wow, soap?

u r a fgt.

tjere is a reason you will nevear have a woman with tits like brad pits wife, and if you read your post, the answer lies within.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Are you gentile and at ease with yourself?
i demand to see BW's penis to see if he's a gentile.