Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you get candy or the note?
38 61.29%
24 38.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree8Likes

Old 11-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And you draw areolae so that you know where to put the nipples.
Scumhook likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Are programmers not people now? Or does her no nudity clause say "no nudity unless of course some people want to have some password protected nudity and promise to keep it to themselves and really I don't why we're even bothering because that goes without saying."
You seem to be forgetting that the nude model of Ellen Page is not "people." It is not a even a nude model of Ellen Page. It is a nude model of a female body.

I can understand her being upset, but I think it is silly. I can understand her making an issue of it, but it is ridiculous. Making the model is an essential part of making the game. Taking it to court might make it so that developers will have to legally go to greater lengths to avoid this situation in the future, and that's fine if that's what it comes to, but acting like it is inexcusable that that they didn't go out of their way to block this from being seen by people with access to view the game content in that way is ludicrous.

In fact, even if they did go out of their way and spend time and money to artificially prevent that particular moment of a modeled scene from existing as a viewable moment with the right access, someone could still take the game asset and strip away the clothes or simply create their own nude skin to overlay on the model, along with gigantic, detailed nipples and flapping, purple vuvla lips, and they could render her fucking a donkey, and then release that as a YouTube video.
Scumhook likes this.

I take pictures.
You like pictures?
I take them.

Here, Taste my pictures

Or, Get Creeped at http://OldCreeper.com
Old 11-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

So when these programmers are jerking off to this not person they just had to create (no one is questioning that, I mean, of course there has to a fake naked girl in the room the regular player can't see or their job just isn't worth doing) they are thinking about fucking Ellen Page's head on a nameless headless body?

The wording of the contracts involved might have any number of ways for either side to get away with and/or get money for what happened, but the intent was to create a naked Ellen Page.

Which is an odd choice, considering they could make it whoever they wanted. But that would be a weird tack to take in court.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
So when these programmers are jerking off to this not person they just had to create
So, its the jerking off part that you find offensive and should be outlawed. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:
no one is questioning that, I mean, of course there has to a fake naked girl in the room the regular player can't see
Further clarification: No one who has a basic understand of computers is questioning that, but I get the idea that you might be being a tiny bit facetious.

Quote:
they are thinking about fucking Ellen Page's head on a nameless headless body?
Who hasn't?

Quote:
the intent was to create a naked Ellen Page.
The intent was to create a game with Ellen Page.
For a movie that contains Ellen Page, Ellen Page must exist. Fun fact: There is an base class of naked Ellen Page that exists, on which is based the instance of clothed Ellen Page.
The same is true for the game.

Quote:
Which is an odd choice, considering they could make it whoever they wanted. But that would be a weird tack to take in court.
What?

Oh. I see. You are a nonsense person.

Nevermind. Sorry for taking up everyone's time here. Carry on.
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Mandias; 11-01-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It doesn't look like much work was spent on the "problem" regions. Reasonable people may disagree.

Last edited by flerchin; 11-01-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Titties!!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandias View Post
Nevermind. Sorry for taking up everyone's time here. Carry on.
I'm not really sure what your position is, if any. And now I guess I'll never know.

Except for willful misinterpretation of what other people type. That you're definitely for.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Are you telling me, that in Halo, Master Chief has a base model of a naked man that includes a dick hole?
Actually game image from Halo

Scumhook likes this.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
The woman handing out letters to fat kids is fake.
This saddens me. I almost had hope for America..

Almost.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

First off, Dr Bronners makes great soap that even Capt'n Pitt can comfortably wash his nethers with.

Quote:
So when these programmers are jerking off to this not person they just had to create (no one is questioning that, I mean, of course there has to a fake naked girl in the room the regular player can't see or their job just isn't worth doing) they are thinking about fucking Ellen Page's head on a nameless headless body?
The answer to all this is found in your own sentence. "These programmers" is all you had to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
It doesn't look like much work was spent on the "problem" regions. Reasonable people may disagree.
... and here is the evidence
Old 11-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #30 (permalink)

Brad Pitt stinks.

And the world of comedy is re-fueled once more.

Awesome.