Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you live life like Keith and Danny? Their negativity keeps them feeling positive.
Yes 30 57.69%
No 22 42.31%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Thumbnail
  • 2 Post By Scumhook
  • 2 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By DJQuad

Old 11-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1871: Song of Solomon

with Danny Solomon and Natalie Jane

www.twitter.com/DannySolomonn

www.twitter.com/NatalieAneez

Share this episode: Song of Solomon (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 11-06-2013 at 11:45 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Great guests, I love it when new people are in sync with the show's vibe. Really fun show. Couldn't you just hear Keith's wheels turning when Danny said he'd have shots before the show and vodka was smooth? I smell a new MNIK!

Also, concerning Jesse's cursing I laughed so hard when he wouldn't finish sentences and just stopped at "fucking"... ahhh Jesse you are like the fucking best fucking.
Keith, The Girl and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Looking forward to the My Name is Keith episode.

A few back Keith played a clip from the yet to be released episode of MNIK. Previously I had said that none of his guests was able to keep up with Keith. From the clip, it sounded like Katharine was keeping up with Keith. In fact, Keith sounded much drunker than I ever heard him on any previous episode. Then he talked about Katharine blacking out after, so I just figured that she could sound good while getting completely shitfaced.

But now the truth is out! She was cheating! dun Dun DUNNNNNN! Tsk, tsk, Katharine Heller. Tsk, tsk!

Looking forward to this one, big time!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

A MNiK where the guest can actually hang and Keith gets blackout drunky face??

I'm in. We all should be. Respect Keith's liver for putting in work on this one
Old 11-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Keith talked about he wants to know immediately if someone is in the room that has had sex with the person he is with (his wife or, in the past, a girlfriend). What I want to know is, does this extend to people she just dated as well but didn't have sex with. Surely there are as many secrets and strange feelings between people based on past emotional intimacy as there are with sex. Also, is it enough for the person you're with to just tell you that they dated that person in the room, or do they need to specifically mention that they also had sex with them? I'm certain I've been warned about ex in the room, but never been told specifically about sex, so it was just left up to my imagination as to whether sex was involved also. Would do you guys think? How much do you want to know and how much do you feel you need to know?
Old 11-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'm a simple guy. I just care about the sex. Now this also means I want to know if you two made out.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

This one caught me by surprise. When the show opened with "we did their show at podfest" or whatever, I instinctively thought "OK, reciprical podcast", but fuck me what a great fucking pair of guests Danny & Natalie turned out to be!!!

The vibe was great, and their self-deprecating sense of humour clicked perfectly with K&C.

Get these bastards back whenever possible!!!

And lol @ the bit about medical advice on the web
TAFKAP and BrianAlt like this.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My husband has used square space for several years for his website and he lives it! $12.80 a month not including the yearly domain fee which is about $10. He is able to put up pictures of his art work plus blog about it with ease.

Also, my husband likes to punch me in the titty (the side) randomly throughout the day. This started shortly after we were married. The only time it pisses me off is when he hits it in the middle of an argument or when I'm getting irritated with him for not doing something I requested several times.
The Girl and chelseagirl19 like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Also, my husband likes to punch me in the titty (the side) randomly throughout the day. This started shortly after we were married. The only time it pisses me off is when he hits it in the middle of an argument or when I'm getting irritated with him for not doing something I requested several times.
This is a prime example how boring Indiana is. Corn shucking or titty punching.
Scumhook likes this.