Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-28-2005, 01:11 PM   #41 (permalink)

Rosa Parks

Rosa Parks was sitting in the back of the bus where she was at the time supposed to be sitting. The story is, a white man got on the bus and there were no seats left so the bus driver told her to get up and she refused. So if there is a funny story in all of this. All the cool kids nowadays want to sit in the back of the bus.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 07:41 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozdog
Just awesome, the 22 yr old is full of great information, you should really try to learn from him, lol.
The kid's advice for getting a threesome reminded me in an odd way of a story I heard from a roadie during a major rock tour I was working,. Let me tell now the story:

One of the truck drivers decided he want to have a threesome while we were in the midwest. Road crew on this tour was all give two aftershow passes to hand out. The truck driver in question took his out into the show with his crew pass hanging out. Soon a girl came up to him and said she would do anything for a pass. He replied "Okay, but you have to get with me and my girlfriend in the back of my truck, and satisfy us both to get it". The girl agreed, and was told when and where to meet him.
He then went around the audience again till he found another girl offering herself for a pass. Again he said "yeah, but you gotta get with me and my girlfriend for it, and satisfy both of us". The second girl agreed. He then took the second girl to where he was meeting the first girl, and then all three went to his truck to....

Anyway, leave it said that these two girls did all kinds of nasty stuff to each other as well as him, both of them thinking that the other girl was his girlfriends and she had to get both of them off to get her pass.
The bastard couldn't stop smiling all night...

There is more to the story following that, but I'll with hold it for a later post

Anyway, moral of this story:
Become a roady for a huge rock act and you can have all the threesomes you want.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #43 (permalink)

Rosa Parks would be proud.

Lickmy