Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you a redditor?
Yes 25 36.76%
No 43 63.24%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 01-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

I check out Reddit's front page most every day, though I don't spend to much time there. It's like Facebook now, kind of a place I just check up on out of habit but without much interest.

Sometimes I see a really outlandish story or picture, like the double dick dude, and wonder how many days later it'll appear on KaTG with appropriate commentary.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

Looking at his filmography it's easy to see why McConaughey gets a lot of shit, but he's been on a tear after disappearing for two years in 2009.

These are all of his movies and their Rotten Tomatoes scores beginning in 2011:

Lincoln Lawyer - 83%
Bernie - 90%
Killer Joe - 78%
The Paperboy - 43%
Mud - 98%
Magic Mike - 80%
Dallas Buyers Club - 94%
Wolf of Wall Street - 75%

Pretty awesome stretch aside from Paperboy, which was a Zac Efron star vehicle.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #23 (permalink)

What happened to Digg is now happening to reddit. A cabal of intense power nerds are gaming the site to control everything.

Standupshots didn't appease the proper king makers and was shut out of the system.

So much content is censored and deleted by mods. I came up with a tool to uncensor and track such bullshit called unedditreddit which was fun for a while but eventually got shutdown by the man.

Lets have a discussion about deleted comments reddit. I am being asked to shut down my deleted comment retrieval site unedditreddit.com : reddit.com
Keith and ImStillToni like this.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbusky View Post
What happened to Digg is now happening to reddit. A cabal of intense power nerds are gaming the site to control everything.

Standupshots didn't appease the proper king makers and was shut out of the system.

So much content is censored and deleted by mods. I came up with a tool to uncensor and track such bullshit called unedditreddit which was fun for a while but eventually got shutdown by the man.

Lets have a discussion about deleted comments reddit. I am being asked to shut down my deleted comment retrieval site unedditreddit.com : reddit.com

Fuuuuuck you, lurker, welcome to the forums. <3
Old 01-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie77 View Post
Never could understand the appeal of Matthew McConaughey, looks or talent. Am I missing something????
Well he gave us this gem, which he says everywhere and constantly and it just makes me laugh every damned time he says it

I will just say A Time to Kill. 1996. him dripping wet with sweat in those horn-rimmed glasses. Loved his ass ever since. ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!
JSZilla and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"Alright, alright, alright" - Kevin Hart
Old 01-14-2014, 05:39 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Well he gave us this gem, which he says everywhere and constantly and it just makes me laugh every damned time he says it

I will just say A Time to Kill. 1996. him dripping wet with sweat in those horn-rimmed glasses. Loved his ass ever since. ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!

This and the part where that Master Dragon or whatever the fuck they call the head honcho in the KKK eats it. Best parts.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
"Alright, alright, alright" - Kevin Hart
HA i once tweeted Kevin about that (when he first started saying it) and I will never forget he replied it was cool because he was the first black "celeb" to use it, so Matthew can't be mad at him & he won't be mad when an Asian starts saying it..but if I find another Black person saying it I should tweet him so he can go send "Pookie & em" to rough that person up for stealing HIS shit.

Old 01-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Sounds like Reddit has become just like digg, that it was allegedly better than.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_ticklah View Post
Sounds like Reddit has become just like digg, that it was allegedly better than.
So Nathan the Comedian essentially quit a platform no one gives a fuck about.

Got it now.