Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-01-2006, 08:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william
Chemda: Randomly like at 2 oclock in the morning I was in Mexico...
yeah! what's up w/ that?! she said it like it was no big deal...everyone's had that experience. you know, when you just randomly wake up in mexico. and keith and patrice were just like, "uh-huh". wha?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 11:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
he has a freakishly large heart. i think thats it. he could probably be fat and still run a faster mile than most people just because of that. i personally doubt he uses steroids, he already has a huge advantage over a normal athelete. hes always been competetive and an asshole from what i have heard, kudos for gettin over cancer, but i wouldnt invite him for dinner.

yeah you dont get a resting heartrate of 30 with any steroid cocktail

that mother fucker is a freak of nature

and i dont care what he used; that machine rode how many miles and won 7 times in a row!?!

i would be proud to ride 2k in 6 months

edit: and another thing; he has lost the nerves that control erections; i know he denies it in the interviews but there's is no way in hell he's getting it up w/o chemicals after all those miles of presure on the pudendal nerve

any man who sacrifices his wood for a sport deserves some props
Old 01-02-2006, 09:23 AM   #23 (permalink)

"Brokeback Mountain"

I have no interest in seeing this movie. Even if it was a guy/girl movie I wouldn't bother. I have no interest in watching a cowboy love story - and even less interest in watching one about two guys. The author thought she was clever. I guess she was clever enough to cash in all the way to the bank, clever title and all. I see this as the kind of low-brow crap that masks itself as worthwhile. I know better than to judge a movie before seeing it, but you can add this to "The Horse Whisperer," "The Bridges of Madison County," and all the other movies I'll never give two hours of my life to. At two in the morning I'd rather re-watch Episode One than mid-western plains character movies. Not my cup of tea.

On a lighter note, here's a portion of Larry David's editorial in today's NY Times on "Brokeback Mountain"

--------

To my surprise, I have some straight friends who've not only seen the movie but liked it. "One of the best love stories ever," one gushed. Another went on, "Oh, my God, you completely forget that it's two men. You in particular will love it."

"Why me?"

"You just will, trust me."

But I don't trust him. If two cowboys, male icons who are 100 percent all-man, can succumb, what chance to do I have, half- to a quarter of a man, depending on whom I'm with at the time? I'm a very susceptible person, easily influenced, a natural-born follower with no sales-resistance. When I walk into a store, clerks wrestle one another trying to get to me first. My wife won't let me watch infomercials because of all the junk I've ordered that's now piled up in the garage. My medicine cabinet is filled with vitamins and bald cures.

So who's to say I won't become enamored with the whole gay business? Let's face it, there is some appeal there. I know I've always gotten along great with men. I never once paced in my room rehearsing what to say before asking a guy if he wanted to go to the movies. And I generally don't pay for men, which of course is their most appealing attribute.

And gay guys always seem like they're having a great time. At the Christmas party I went to, they were the only ones who sang. Boy that looked like fun. I would love to sing, but this weighty, self-conscious heterosexuality I'm saddled with won't permit it.

I just know if I saw that movie, the voice inside my head that delights in torturing me would have a field day. "You like those cowboys, don't you? They're kind of cute. Go ahead, admit it, they're cute. You can't fool me, gay man. Go ahead, stop fighting it. You're gay! You're gay!"

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

--------

Last edited by william; 01-02-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:33 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
I assumed you meant a mug shot. That pic is beautiful. And I don't believe he's a Sergeant in ANY corp.
I am glad you are a comedian, because calling a Private first class a Sergeant sure is funny.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:55 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
So its like that, huh?

YO! well, spooky get ready for this....
very nice, deuce.....
Old 01-03-2006, 10:54 AM   #26 (permalink)

Whatever, brah!

oh and kiss this dude's

Old 01-03-2006, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)

lol, my new signature isnt directed at you, deuce. i just thought it was cute. thanks for sharing that wonderful man ass, though.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #28 (permalink)

Talking

Quote:
lol, my new signature isnt directed at you, deuce. i just thought it was cute. thanks for sharing that wonderful man ass, though.

whoa, sorry bro,
it did seem kinda uncalled for given the level of response I had doled...also I am easy prey for pictures that move

How great is that pic of the hairy dude whose ass i would still like to watch you kiss, and why has he disappeared? I don't see it on the computer no more...

oh well. I am still a decepticon, so suk it!
Old 01-03-2006, 02:38 PM   #29 (permalink)

no harm, no foul, i thought the images you posted were funny.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:06 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
no harm, no foul, i thought the images you posted were funny.
As did I, which brings me back to my previous question what happened to the picture of that crusty, hairy, nasty ass?
Is the problem just on my computer?
Does anyone else have this problem?
Was it taken down because it is so horrific?
someone with the tech skills help a brother out..