Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you have sex with Lindsay Lohan?
Yes 13 16.88%
No 64 83.12%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree7Likes

Old 03-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

1941: Economics 101

with Anthony DeVito

https://twitter.com/AnthonyDeVito_

Share this episode: Economics 101 (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Jerking off to her counts right?

-Scott
Old 03-14-2014, 02:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My grandmother's name is Dotty and she has never taken shit from anyone.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeningOA View Post
Jerking off to her counts right?

-Scott
No, but I once went to her therapist and that CLEARLY counts.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

9:00 min teacher talk

Learning lessons from Economics class is important but it is also important to learn not to piss off the people bringing you food. You may never be able to vouch for the quality....or ingredients
Old 03-14-2014, 11:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Telling people to leave their country by any means seems a bit disingenuous when other countries then call them Illegal or Boat People and say they shouldn't be here. The right wing in Australia has used this as a political tool for the last 10 years, stirring up fear and hatred about us being a wash in illegal boat people who will steal our jobs and change our society, all to get themselves votes in an election.

The real undocumented immigrant problem we have in Australia is white Europeans coming here legally but then never leaving. For some reason its only the poor, dark skinned people of the world who get singled out as the problem.

Everyone feels so possessive over the land they happen to be born on through random chance. Sharing is crap. We won life lotto. Screw you guys. I know you did whatever you could to leave the shithole you were living in to make a better life for your family, but were going to ship you to a remote island and leave you in detention for 3 years because somehow you couldn't get the right paperwork done in a third world war zone.

Funny to hear Keith change from 'I hate the shit talking on xbox live" to "someone come play Titanfall with me so we can shit talk'. Glad to see you've come around.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Telling people to leave their country by any means seems a bit disingenuous when other countries then call them Illegal or Boat People and say they shouldn't be here.
Right! Absolutely stay in your shit country so that your family dies or worse if another country will only make you feel sad inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Funny to hear Keith change from 'I hate the shit talking on xbox live" to "someone come play Titanfall with me so we can shit talk'. Glad to see you've come around.
No changed tune. I want YOU to log on so that I can shoot you in the face. I don't care about full-on strangers. I need a connection with the person whose brain I'm exploding.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Right! Absolutely stay in your shit country so that your family dies or worse if another country will only make you feel sad inside.

No changed tune. I want YOU to log on so that I can shoot you in the face. I don't care about full-on strangers. I need a connection with the person whose brain I'm exploding.
I already made a second point about what happens to them when they come to our country. If you think being put in jail for 3 years is a better option then staying where you are, I guess go for it. Google "Australia Boat People" for a real fun time. This shit is in the news here all the time and the media make it seem like the majority of people don't want anyone coming here to live, unless they're white or good at sport.

I'd gladly wipe the floor with you in Titanfall but you'll be on the USA server which is to laggy for Aussies to play on. Thankfully they gave us our own server for a change. I've been playing with the same group of guys for years and its the best way to enjoy games.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)

For the record Keith, I agree with you, leave by any means if you can, unless there's a chance that by staying you can help make things better. My point is, it's the finding a new place to accept you part they may have some problems with.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I don't think I ever recommended someone defect to Australia...
Bucho and WittyReference like this.