Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How many shit tickets (not piss passes) will you cash in for tonight’s dump?
Less than a quarter of a roll 35 71.43%
A quarter of a roll 8 16.33%
Half a roll 2 4.08%
A whole roll 0 0%
More than a whole roll 0 0%
I’ll shower without using any tickets 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes

Old 04-28-2014, 04:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

1966: Back to Square One

With Shane Mauss

The proper way to wipe, to marry or not to marry, if men made babies, Game of Thrones

Share this episode: Back to Square One (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'm with cHemmo - 4 squares for a wipe, 3 for a polish. If you have a fist full of paper, you have no control over what's being wiped where. It's like flying a fighter plane wearing oven mitts and ski boots.

Protip: Get one of these: Toilet Bidet | eBay

You drop your deuce, hose off your arsehole leaving it sparkling and clean, then a couple of wipes to dry off (and catch any bits the water missed), and your good to go. No need for showers or 10 cubic feet of toilet paper.
Bucho likes this.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I, no pun intended, wipe the shit outta my ass. If it takes a roll it takes a roll. Just keep a plunger by the toilet.

My guess is that Danny's room mate shits with the lights out, and it just slipped her mind to lock the door. I've done both. Not a big deal.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I, no pun intended, wipe the shit outta my ass. If it takes a roll it takes a roll. Just keep a plunger by the toilet.

My guess is that Danny's room mate shits with the lights out, and it just slipped her mind to lock the door. I've done both. Not a big deal.
Completely in the nude?
Old 04-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Maybe the chick just finished a hot session with her boyfriend and is peeing after.

The way you described it though definitely makes it seem like something out of The Ring. I would've vomited all over the bathroom if I turned the light on and saw the reflection of a naked person behind me in the mirror.
invader likes this.

Last edited by lizsquiz; 04-28-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
I would've vomited all over the bathroom if I turned the light on and saw the reflection of a naked person in the mirror.
You probably have body dismorphia if seeing yourself in the mirror makes you hurl.

Either that, or you're just really fucking ugly.
flerchin likes this.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Completely in the nude?
Maybe she sleeps in the nude and takes a nightly dump. Keep an eye/ear out tonight. Maybe its her nightly routine.

Slightly unrelated but if I slept in the nude and needed to take a dump all my wiping rules would go straight out the window. Anything but a shower would be unacceptable.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also, Chemda could get waaaaaay more than $10,000 to have a baby for someone.

There are Chinese parents out there paying upwards of $150,000 plus medical expenses for American women to carry and give birth to their kids on US soil. This way, they get their own biological child but it's an American citizen by virtue of being born in the US. All about making it easier for it to come back for college or to work or something. They can also sex-select when doing it this way, which is attractive because of the one-child policy (even though it's being relaxed currently).

Chinese ?Designer? Babies, American Surrogate Mothers | The Diplomat
J. Canines likes this.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Every woman I've known forgets to take the pill too and I don't get it either. I've been taking asthma medication daily for 20 years and never forget it as I do it at the same time every day, when I brush my teeth morning and night. I can't look at a toothbrush without thinking of the medication. Chemda's condom comment was odd and irrelevant. If you tell us you've forgotten the pill, we're not then going to forget to put on a condom.

I agree with Shane on the naked girl thing. My first thought was she was drunk and passed out. Why can't Danny ask her about it? He did nothing wrong. Couldn't you have vomited in the kitchen sink?
Scumhook likes this.

https://myspace.com/almostapathy/music/albums
Old 04-29-2014, 12:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

All scientific evidence shows that acupuncture is nothing but a placebo effect so if that's all Jessica Watkins needed to fix her knee, then it was psychosomatic to begin with.