Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Big, long, full beards on men
Yes 16 23.53%
No 52 76.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

Old 06-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I summarised your post.

However I'll give credit where it's due, it was well worded and made sense. Is your wife posting under your account?

How am I whining, jerseyboi?

If anyone is whining, it's you and your ilk saying "oohhh mummy, the nasty man used a bad word, make him stop!!"
Nope. You stuck to the business of treating language as an infinitely malleable thing in order to avoid censure for being a jagwagon. Unsurprising, but a bit of a regression in terms of your approach here.

You continue to be a disingenuous fucker who demands treatment you have no right to demand and who pitches a fit when he doesn't get it. Fuck your "do your own thing." Your thing sucks. Quit it or deal with the real social consequences.

You're whining by changing words and demanding a kind of treatment you refuse to extend to others. Don't like being called names? Don't call people names. That's the marketplace of ideas, and it's very simple.

Again, I'm not asking you to stop, I'm telling you to. What you're doing is wrong, hateful, and stupid. I hope that in the future you feel like an idiot for defending such a worthless cause, but frankly, I don't give a shit. Quit being a fucking goon.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:21 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
You continue to be a disingenuous fucker who demands treatment you have no right to demand and who pitches a fit when he doesn't get it. Fuck your "do your own thing." Your thing sucks. Quit it or deal with the real social consequences.
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Quote:
You're whining by changing words and demanding a kind of treatment you refuse to extend to others. Don't like being called names? Don't call people names. That's the marketplace of ideas, and it's very simple.
I'm fine with being called names. In fact, I encourage it.

I will defend to the death your right to call me a cunt and tell me to go fuck myself. This, however, is a 2 way street. I get to call you a faggot.

Quote:
Again, I'm not asking you to stop, I'm telling you to.
lol Adolph. Sieg Heil.

Sorry darling, but your democracy stops at the US border, so I suggest you remove your head from your rectum and check your privilege.

Quote:
What you're doing is wrong, hateful, and stupid. I hope that in the future you feel like an idiot for defending such a worthless cause,
There are many things I have done in my life which, upon reflection, I have felt like an idiot for doing.

This is not one of them.

Quote:
but frankly, I don't give a shit.
Really? And after we've made such progress!!!

Quote:
Quit being a fucking goon.
I don't know what that means. Is that a Jersey term?
Old 06-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #83 (permalink)

I thought Scumhook was the resident troll saying stupid things with provocative language just to get a rise out of people. Therefore I always feel good when I'm on the opposite side of an argument to him. It means I'm right. Someone ignored the do not feed sign, Dave.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
I thought Scumhook was the resident troll saying stupid things with provocative language just to get a rise out of people. Therefore I always feel good when I'm on the opposite side of an argument to him. It means I'm right. Someone ignored the do not feed sign, Dave.
Fuck you, you banana bending shitstick.

People who agree with me:
1) Black people
2) Gay people
3) Bill Burr

People who don't agree with me:
1) White cunts with too much time on their hands
Old 06-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #85 (permalink)

Let me put it another way. From the tone most of your posts on here have taken I find it hard to believe that much of it is sincere and probably not an accurate indication of you in real life.

I hate bananas, white cunt.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Let me put it another way. From the tone most of your posts on here have taken I find it hard to believe that much of it is sincere and probably not an accurate indication of you in real life.

I hate bananas, white cunt.
I may have exaggerated on occasion for effect (and because I am a cunt), however I do generally speak like this IRL, and my core belief that blanket banning the use of certain words is wrong, is sincere.

I think we should get rid of the homophobia and racism that makes "nigger" and "faggot" offensive, rather than wasting effort on censoring people.

Bill Burr's latest Monday Morning podcast, about 27 mins from the end, discusses this (with his black wife).
Old 06-13-2014, 01:29 AM   #87 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This is exhausting.