Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you have macular degeneration?
Yes 2 3.64%
No 53 96.36%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 08-05-2014, 03:02 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
That lasted longer than I thought.
I don't often hear that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:57 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Did you just figure this out?

Nah, it's just that near the beginning Greg was hyped as a relationship guy and Chemda asked him why older men went after younger women and he said, "that I don't know." Though I suspect he was probably just wary that saying the obvious can offend women who're no longer young so chose not to delve into it.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
Greg was hyped as a relationship guy and Chemda asked him why older men went after younger women.
Why is it powerful older men seem to always swap their wives in for much younger versions? They either do this or fuck around a lot.

Is it an evolutionary biology thing? The alpha male's need to procreate? Is monogamy a real thing??
Old 08-05-2014, 12:13 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
Why is it powerful older men seem to always swap their wives in for much younger versions? They either do this or fuck around a lot.

Is it an evolutionary biology thing? The alpha male's need to procreate? Is monogamy a real thing??
Because they can?
Because younger women are more desired?
Because from a sexual selection standpoint, the more women you can impregnate with your genes, the better?
When you enter into a relationship, your body releases oxytocin (the love drug) which lasts about 6 months, after which your hormone levels drop back down to normal (your body's way of suggesting to you to move on, since you've had plenty of time to impregnate her by now). Serial monogamy is probably more realistic than having one partner your whole life, but obviously some people have managed it.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I have heard Greg on other podcast, he is always awesome and very enjoyable. I also didn't know he worked on Sex in the City. How come Keith didn't do his Samantha impression? I guess that it is sort of a second date type thing.

I'm pretty sure the woman at the bar was ... Just All That into Him (BAM!). She just probably flirts by, what she thinks is teasing. Think about it, how many douchey people do you see on a daily basis? How many times do you actually try to point out their perceived douchey-ness to them? She just wanted the D, but her way of showing it was the adult equivalent of a kid pulling a girls pig-tails on the playground.

When Chemda talked about putting the baby to sleep, I pictured her going all Ted DiBiase on the baby and had a good chuckle.
Good points. She could have just been looking to get laid.