Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should children be allowed to handle guns?
Yes 12 19.35%
No 50 80.65%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree57Likes

Old 08-28-2014, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Chris Rock > Jordan Rock

That is all.
That's still not a fucking pun
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

For the Keithesque simple answer: No, absolutely not, what kind of moron would give a gun to a child?

A slightly more complicated, rational answer: You need to know the kid you're handing the gun to, and you need to give the kid proper instruction as to how to handle the gun properly. A 9 year old girl cannot handle an uzi, no question.

There are certain guns, however, a responsible child can handle under proper supervision. Eliminating all guns from all hands of children punishes the children who would treat their firearm responsibly. A gun is a tool, you need to instill within them respect for the tools they are given.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And I'd hate to deny an otherwise respectful child a gun.
bithead and WittyReference like this.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
being Chris Rock's brother means some doors are going to open for you, and with that you can expect some criticism, but it seems like you're holding Jordan to ridiculous expectations.
All good points Scat and maybe you're right.

I would actually argue that Jordan and Tony Rock both actually have it harder being Chris Rock's brother. Comedy isn't like other businesses. Comedians are fiercely competitive. They're constantly wondering why others are more successful, get more stage time, get chosen for friends' shows etc

I've only heard about Tony Rock's existence on other comedy pods. This leaves me wondering if he's good, bad, so - so, or whatever. I am a huge Chris Rock fan, so maybe I put that bias on Jordan and was disappointed a bit.

I can say this, (and this upsets me) I still do not know what the fuck Tony OR Jordan's comedy brand and/ or voice is. We still know nothing about Jordan. It felt like Chemda was getting into his persona a bit towards the end, but he's still a mystery.

Maybe he was super stoned. Maybe he doesn't interview well. Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck. I dunno. I wasn't impressed. Maybe I am too critical. I'm an extreme comedy fan. A fan that would like to buy an album or show ticket, but not if I don't know what the fuck it is you're doing. Does this make sense?
Old 08-28-2014, 05:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
That's still not a fucking pun
So it's a virgin pun then..?
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 08-28-2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: digging the unfunny hole deeper
Old 08-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Onion View Post
A slightly more complicated, rational answer: You need to know the kid you're handing the gun to, and you need to give the kid proper instruction as to how to handle the gun properly. A 9 year old girl cannot handle an uzi, no question.
Does Merica realize that many countries view it's gun culture as ridiculous. It's your choice and all, but realize many of us view it as bass ackwards as pooping in a hole in the ground.

Merica says "It's our 2nd Amendment right to own guns"

We hear "Everything said from 1789 still applies!" "Well, except for voting laws, slavery, prohibition, alchemy, bloodletting, 98% of known physics, atomic chemistry, medicine, horse buggy traffic rules, lobotomy, agriculture, and witchcraft"
Mattman likes this.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Onion View Post
For the Keithesque simple answer: No, absolutely not, what kind of moron would give a gun to a child?

Fuuuuuuck you, welcome to the forums!
Old 08-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
So it's a virgin pun then..?
Your edit comment made me lol.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:01 PM   #19 (permalink)

The more stupid American kids that have guns, the more entertainment the rest of the world gets. Bring on the wacky school shootings and hilarious 9 year olds.

Arm them all, I say. Full auto shotguns should be mounted on baby strollers so the 6 month olds can exercise their 2nd amendment rights.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Keith and Chemda doing all heavy comedic lifting: A+
Are you tripping Piff Daddy? I can't remember the last time someone made Keith and Chemda laugh as hard as they did in the segment on faking death to get out of a wedding. Dude was a fun guest from go to woah.