Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever made a sex tape? (Yes, blow jobs count.)
Yes 29 29.00%
No 71 71.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree18Likes

Old 09-06-2014, 12:15 PM   #21 (permalink)

Of the 44 (currently) who answered no to making a sex tape, how many have actually had sex before?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandias View Post
Not sure what KATG Week will look like, but it is a huge relief that it is not the usual week, because I would have to miss the closing weekend. My stupid kid is unreasonably requesting that I actually be in the same state for his 16th birthday instead of just calling him while walking from the subway to the bar.
I apparently missed the announcement. Do we know anything about what week it is and whether it'll still be in NYC?
Old 09-06-2014, 12:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
I apparently missed the announcement. Do we know anything about what week it is and whether it'll still be in NYC?
It's in the last 5 minutes of this show - basically there will be a tour more info to follow.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda announced that KATG Week is still happening around Keith's birthday in April and that it will be in NYC. She didn't say much other than that there will be a tour as well.

It's the 10th anniversary of KATG. This year will be huge no doubt. I wonder how many fans are going to show up? Hope they book a big enough venue.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #25 (permalink)

It was clear that it wasn't going to be a week long thing, they were still going to do a show on Keith's birthday, but the tour was replacing the week of celebration.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Really? Well that kinda sucks. So people fly into NYC for Keith's birthday and then have to fly or drive to whatever city is the next day's show?

I'm sure this is going to be amazing and Chemda will figure it all out, but I'm confused at this point. It's the 10th anniversary. Wouldn't week long activities make sense?

Also, by tour, does she mean national tour, (IE: NYC, ATL, Denver, LA etc) or is it a tour of the five boroughs of NYC or..?
Old 09-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Really? Well that kinda sucks. So people fly into NYC for Keith's birthday and then have to fly or drive to whatever city is the next day's show?

I'm sure this is going to be amazing and Chemda will figure it all out, but I'm confused at this point. It's the 10th anniversary. Wouldn't week long activities make sense?

Also, by tour, does she mean national tour, (IE: NYC, ATL, Denver, LA etc) or is it a tour of the five boroughs of NYC or..?
... The tour is in March, it's like you didn't listen to the announcement at all. So that all comes before Keith's show.

And I doubt they're going to tour the boroughs of NYC. Unfortunately I can't take time off in March, but maybe they'll come to Toronto again.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
... The tour is in March, it's like you didn't listen to the announcement at all. So that all comes before Keith's show.
I just re-listened to last 3 mins of show aka Chemda's announcement. "In march, we are going on tour. We still don't have all the details." - Chemda
She doesn't say tour is before OR after. She just says it'll happen.

It's hard to speculate just wtf is happening beyond "There's a tour this year and Keith is recording his special."

I'm totally confused but equally excited - nonetheless
Old 09-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I just re-listened to last 3 mins of show aka Chemda's announcement. "In march, we are going on tour. We still don't have all the details." - Chemda
She doesn't say tour is before OR after. She just says it'll happen.

It's hard to speculate just wtf is happening beyond "There's a tour this year and Keith is recording his special."

I'm totally confused but equally excited - nonetheless
OH MY GOD, ARE YOU DEAF?
Chemda said "We still are having April 15th; on April 15, Keith will record a stand-up special, a full-hour, and it will most likely be in NYC (99% sure)"
Old 09-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
OH MY GOD, ARE YOU DEAF?
Now I'm doubly confused.

I still don't know wtf is going on for KATG week. Also, I'm confused by your tone, Scat. Do I owe you an apology or something?

Let me apologize in advance. I am dumb. Possibly deaf. I apologize