Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever left a hurtful YouTube comment?
Yes 15 16.13%
No 78 83.87%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 09-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt View Post
I wanted to say hello and wave to Lauren! (also to Chenda and Keith) I knew I was not the only FtM transgender who does not seek to transition. I "get it" because I live it... every day, every night always in drag... (laughing)

I shared the YouTube vid over on Bigender dot net... love it.
(and looked up the podcast site just to say hi)

I so understand how its not quite a 'lesbian" relationship... the dynamic/chemistry is just different, than it is with two female gender identified people.

Please please focus on the positive comments and aspects of life, and consider the negative as no more that dog poopies to be washed off the walkway.

Hugs, from a distant friend.
Jay T.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yooooooooooou and welcome to the forums! What an awesome first post.

P.S: The Fuck You is the nice welcome we have here, no malice at all behind it. Please seek clarification here if you desire: https://www.keithandthegirl.com/foru...-forums-12675/ Hope you stick around - it's a great show and an awesome community
Sparrow likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Oh nooooooo I misread the poll. I didn't read "hurtful". So I answered yes I have left youtube comments.

Sparrow and Scumhook like this.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Why would someone be in denial and choose to be trans? Who would go "I don't wanna admit I'm gay, I'll say I'm something people dislike and distrust even more!"
Tomrl94 likes this.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The summation of Lauren and Chemda was pretty apt. The idea of being Trans is fairly new to the masses and not unlike any other new concept: people are going to become confused and act like assholes. It's just a fact that gender and sexuality definitions are not what was previously thought. These things are being re-imagined. Evolving.

Just wait a decade or two and all the hysteria and misconceptions of trans men and women will be much smaller. Prediction: Trans will be the new black
Old 09-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Just wait a decade or two and all the hysteria and misconceptions of trans men and women will be much smaller. Prediction: Trans will be the new black
Cute (and possibly supportive) idea, but I seriously doubt being transgender will ever be trendy... its just too painful. It is not a fashion statement.
The dark underbelly of transgender emotions is rarely spoken about.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Oh nooooooo I misread the poll. I didn't read "hurtful". So I answered yes I have left youtube comments.
Those videos were great! Reminded me of these:

Real Actors Read Yelp? #1 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSC7qVRL0w
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Cute (and possibly supportive) idea, but I seriously doubt being transgender will ever be trendy...
If my post sounded too optimistic or flippant; I apologize. Please let me explain.

Progress in America has always been historically slow for minorities. Just look at the gay and lesbian community. The field of psychology deemed this particular sexuality as "a mental disorder." Now in 2014, we're working on Marriage Equality.

Thanks to the curse of religious dogma, people never considered the science/ thought that humans vary radically. The notion that a man, (with all the chemical make-up) could be born with a vagina, was incomprehensible.

Look. America continues to mistake arcane written thought like The Bible and The Constitution as an authority. This is mostly because humans are simply animals. Animals of habit. Change scares us. We go with what we know. What we we're told. This of course is sad considering how fast technology and access to new ideas have become.

Humans are evolving. Ideas are evolving. Things once repressed have a tendency to become embraced. Even celebrated. This is what I mean by trending. If I offended you, I certainly did not mean to.

I am honestly hopeful for trans men and women. Why? Because they are just people. Once the stigma and misinformation is gone; all you have is people. People recognize people. Especially when it's realized their beloved sister might be their beloved bro.

Some dudes just sit down to pee. I get it. So do others.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
The dark underbelly of transgender emotions is rarely spoken about.
Well this needs to be vocalized. Just like hetero opposition needs to be addressed.

It all starts with a dialogue. Fortunately, we have people like Lauren and yourself who can speak about these things.

I live in Montana. Yesterday we talked about the weather...
Old 09-26-2014, 02:03 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I apologize. Please let me explain.

<blah blah chicks with dicks tl;dr>
Fucking shit piffo, how many times do we need to go over this????

NEVER FUCKING APOLOGISE!!!!

And the only explanation you give to some yappy bitch is a back hander, a boot to the arse, and a verbal tirade that sends her uppity arse back into the kitchen where she fucking belongs.

You're welcome.
Junkenstein likes this.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
...the only explanation you give to some yappy bitch is a back hander, a boot to the arse, and a verbal tirade that sends her uppity arse back into the kitchen where she fucking belongs.
Ok.

But I recently started a vegan diet. Does she know that tofu is on the menu or is it already assumed from the 'verbal tirade?'

Also, does she sleep in the kitchen or do I make a slave-like domicile in the garage?