Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are Keith's problems psychosomatic?
Yes 22 34.92%
No 41 65.08%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree17Likes

Old 10-29-2014, 09:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

OMG 10 mins in and this guest is effing HIlarious!

Please more Jordan Morris! Too funny! The way he played off Keith's movie descriptions was so good.
Bucho likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)

Jordan was awesome

Not a big on comments, but Jordan made this show so amazing! Too bad he's on the wrong coast.

Now I'll have to log in again this year to vote for best new guest.
Bucho likes this.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonix View Post
This episode should have gone forever.
But not more than 96 minutes.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't podstalk many hosts across to their guest appearances on other shows but I always have done with Keith and Chemda. I also always have done with Jordan.

I love that guy and this one had me grinning and/or laughing so much my face muscles felt like they were going to cramp. Like, the corners of my eyes, where my cheeks bunch up when I grin really big, they literally ached for a huge, huuuuuuuuuuuge percentage of this way-too-short episode.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It's just a coincidence that the food was spoiled during these times.

Total coincidence that not once did I think the food must have gone bad and it turned out the food was perfectly fine. Every time I knew something was wrong the food was bad. Every. Time. But we should definitely rule out the rotten and spoiled food, Id.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
It's just a coincidence that the food was spoiled during these times.

Total coincidence that not once did I think the food must have gone bad and it turned out the food was perfectly fine. Every time I knew something was wrong the food was bad. Every. Time. But we should definitely rule out the rotten and spoiled food, Id.
A regular miss Cleo.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

If Keith is so psychosomatic, then why is he only consistently triggered by expired food labels? You'd think that if he was so deranged that the mere sight of an expired label was enough to trigger actual diarrhea and nausea, then his every day life would surely be filled with things that would make him symptomatic. But as it stands, it only seems to happen when he actually eats the expired food. I also can't help but notice a correlation between increases in the amount of knee pain he's experiencing and new, actual injuries to his knee. I'm no Matlock, but his story seems to check out.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I saw the black and blue marks on my knee then subconsciously told myself I would curse loudly in front of doctors if they asked me to bend my knee.

Seriously, I've said more than a few times to Chemda that she should try to trick me one day. After I eat, make up that the food was spoiled. See if I get sick.

Betcha I don't.

It's like Enunciated Piffle tellong me he has many (many?) good friends that he can bring around me that smoke tons and tons of weed and I wouldn't be able to tell at all that they smoke.

Then try to trick me. Bring them around sometime. I betcha I can.

If you know me then you know I have no problem being wrong. I also definitely have know problem knowing when I'm right.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take another synthetic heroin pill.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was really enjoying Jordan on the show but I totally lost my shit when he called Steven Tyler a Tolkien-esque tree person. Fantastic guest, moar please.

Keith, as someone who has had knee surgery this year, the clicking suggests a meniscal tear (tear-teer, who knows, right?). I ruptured my right meniscus late last year, ignored it for a long ass time and still ended up having surgery. An MRI scan would help with all your doubts. Also check this out: Meniscal Tears-OrthoInfo - AAOS
Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Holy shit, 12 minutes into the show and I'm laughing my ass off, best new guest of 2014.

Can Jordan please be a guest on Dannys show? pretty please?
Keith likes this.