Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith ever get his MRI?
Yes 29 50.88%
No 28 49.12%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree34Likes

Old 02-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

"EVERYONE IS CRAZY, OOHH, HEY!" is way better than "EVERYONE IS CRAZY, HEY-OOHH!"
Scumhook and FingerLakes like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My crazy grandmother decided I should be in beauty pageants when I was young until I said no more at about age 15/16.

I know that the pageants that feed into the Ms. America pageant organization on the local and state level give the contestants all the questions that will be asked with plenty of time to prepare their genius answers. They just don't know which question they will pick.

Amanda
Keith likes this.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Insane.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

We all have opinions about incest but I find that this particular subject is beyond opinion, it's a biological imperative to not have sex with your relatives and vastly explained by anthropology and sociology as well.

If we're going on biology alone, incest perpetuates bad genes. You keep spreading tendencies for diabetes, for heart disease, for genetic disorders. This leads to sociological phenomena like finding a mate outside of your tribe/ family in order for your family name to go on.

In modern societies, where we have access to social spaces where we can find a mate out of love and not following a must-not-inbreed logic, the phenomena of incest is not only very residual but it's also (in my opinion) very much more under the umbrella of rape than with sexual freedom.

*sociologist out*
Scat and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lea

Incest totally wrong.

Who the hell are these sick individuals that think incest is okay? Are they NAMBLA members also?
Old 02-03-2015, 06:10 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea View Post
Who the hell are these sick individuals that think incest is okay? Are they NAMBLA members also?
Me

Yes, but that's unrelated because I like banging daughters.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:13 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
this particular subject is beyond opinion
Always a safe, logical, and in no way "here Mr Goldfarb, put this gold star on your arm and everything will be OK" stance.

No wonder your country is widely viewed as the arsehole of Europe.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:55 AM   #18 (permalink)

I really didn't know you were rooting for the Pats, Keith! I may be a little trickster but that wasn't the case in this instance. I've been rooting for the pats for a decade. :/ (and while I don't expect you to know that, I know that any football bet I'd make would be for them winning.)

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 02-03-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:42 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
the phenomena of incest is not only very residual but it's also (in my opinion) very much more under the umbrella of rape than with sexual freedom.

*sociologist out*
rape is already illegal. should be. we're discussing consenting adults for this particulars of this. where this gets sticky, for me, is defining this adult consensual act as rape if there isn't any exploitation or coercion happening, also already crimes.

we've already put struts in place to protect victims. who in this scenario gets to be the criminal? the older person? then why do we have ages of consent. the man? that's sexist as fuck and takes away a woman's own sexual agency.

i get there's authority issues, but for an adult, that is not crime. fucking your married boss isn't a crime also. fucking your best friend's 19 year old is not a crime. this isn't an advocation of their social OKness by any stretch, but we're talking about putting two people in jail. or we pick one to be the criminal and the other to be the victim. guess how that genders down?

two grown persons with all their faculties can consent to whatever sexually. even if it's socially or biologically inappropriate. doesn't make it right. doesn't make it moral. doesn't make it a crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea View Post
nobody. the issue is if the state should meddle in the bedrooms of grown up people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

What if the father sleeps through the entire intercourse? I feel like that hasn't been addressed yet.
Keith, Thumbnail, Sashi and 2 others like this.