Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you weigh over 300 pounds?
Yes 5 6.85%
No 68 93.15%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 05-01-2015, 10:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Oh god I love everything in this ep
  • I love Chemda's Lawn Guyland Bro imperssion
  • I ALSO stare at dude's dicks in their tight jeans, its kind of a problem....
  • I TOO have never had a big mac
  • Mike WAS a total asshole for that text. He wasn't just being "Real" with his ex, he was aggressively shitting all over her feelings. Sounds more like he was getting back at her for the break up
  • I lol'd a lot
Scumhook likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Mike is a nice guy. I don't like all that overeating, that seems so wasteful.
Think about a time, when he would have to hunt all the meat he wants to eat.
He wouldn't be able to do that.

Good old caveman times.
EXACTLY!!!

He would never be able to hunt down the 3-5 animals that make up that Feast sammich. On the plus side Big Mike seems like a great guy. He probably wouldn't go Caveman Bonk On Head form of reproduction. He's a gentleman. A gentleman who yells at cavewomen with big boobs

Good old caveman times. I was thinking the same thing!
Apia likes this.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The I hate fat people stick is lame as fuck its mean its not funny for a show thats all about be who you are your cool with us that shit is lame. Keith your clearly traumatized but fat people but thats your problem not theirs every time there's a large guest on the show you go out of your way to spend time on how sucky it is to be FAT. Never do you do that to tall people you mention the kinship of bumping your head. When black people are on the show you never say damn your black it must suck to be black. When theres a indian person you mention their name and that your so white you dont get it but again that your problem but you dont say your so indian it much suck to be indian.

Why do that to fat people i know your bully did something to you and that sucks but as a former fat person and black the hate of a group of people is lame, and for the oh he's just joking people fuck you. Also those people who used to be fat and lost weight now you despise fat people get a fucking life and some compassion how dare you?
Old 05-01-2015, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

nah, baby. what you did was laugh and forget about it when it was about other people. go have a snack.
Keith likes this.

Last edited by Sparrow; 05-01-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

This episode really opened my eyes about the whole idea of 'being fat'.
One of my best friends is overweight for her age and I try and avoid the topic but when it does come up she says she doesn't care what people think about it and carries on eating unhealthy. I couldn't fathom why she would, but now I realise it's purely a lifestyle choice: just as smoking weed or drinking alcohol is essentially a decision that shouldn't be judged. If they are happy with who they are, they shouldn't change because of social constraints.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
The I hate fat people stick is lame as fuck its mean its not funny for a show thats all about be who you are your cool with us that shit is lame. Keith your clearly traumatized but fat people but thats your problem not theirs every time there's a large guest on the show you go out of your way to spend time on how sucky it is to be FAT. Never do you do that to tall people you mention the kinship of bumping your head. When black people are on the show you never say damn your black it must suck to be black. When theres a indian person you mention their name and that your so white you dont get it but again that your problem but you dont say your so indian it much suck to be indian.

Why do that to fat people i know your bully did something to you and that sucks but as a former fat person and black the hate of a group of people is lame, and for the oh he's just joking people fuck you. Also those people who used to be fat and lost weight now you despise fat people get a fucking life and some compassion how dare you?
Use your fat fingers to type in some punctuation.

Name ONE other guest in 10 years that was fat that I made jokes about.

Just ONE.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

Just ONE.
Danny Lobell *ducks*
Old 05-01-2015, 09:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Don't get silly.
Old 05-01-2015, 10:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

Just ONE.
I dont know dude name he was a big black dude i think his name was kevin.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

"If you want to have extra room, you can pay for an extra seat."

But as a non-obese person, I don't really need the extra room. I just need the amount of space that I paid for, without some orb spilling at of his space and into mine. If you REQUIRE extra space, then you're the one that has to pay for the extra seat or the first class seat. Why should I suffer an extra expense when you're the one that fucked up?