Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you make jokes to strangers?
Yes 39 56.52%
No 30 43.48%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree39Likes

Old 05-21-2015, 09:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
I was thinking maybe suffocate him with cum. A little death by bukake. Too much?
He'd probably enjoy it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I wonder how many time LCK has taken girls back to his place, got high and got laid because he whipped his dick out. It's not a cool move if someone said "No" to sex but if he thought, in the peak of the moment, that it could go either way, what the hell! You're Louis C fuckin K. Give it a go!

It's not as if he was drugging people against their will or pushing himself on anyone, even when they were high. It seems that he wasn't even doing the "you have to screw me if you want to get ahead in this business" move.

Who knows, maybe he is successful 18 times out of 20 with his "whip it out and see" technique, and the 2 unsuccessful times we heard about was because it's a great story to tell. If he was not famous, it's not even a good story: - "went back to this guy's place and we got high. We were having a good laugh, but I wasn't really into him, sexually. Then he said he was horny, got his dick out and started playing with himself, so I left ... douche."
Old 05-21-2015, 09:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
I wonder how many time LCK has taken girls back to his place, got high and got laid because he whipped his dick out. It's not a cool move if someone said "No" to sex but if he thought, in the peak of the moment, that it could go either way, what the hell! You're Louis C fuckin K. Give it a go!

It's not as if he was drugging people against their will or pushing himself on anyone, even when they were high. It seems that he wasn't even doing the "you have to screw me if you want to get ahead in this business" move.

Who knows, maybe he is successful 18 times out of 20 with his "whip it out and see" technique, and the 2 unsuccessful times we heard about was because it's a great story to tell. If he was not famous, it's not even a good story: - "went back to this guy's place and we got high. We were having a good laugh, but I wasn't really into him, sexually. Then he said he was horny, got his dick out and started playing with himself, so I left ... douche."
Are you implying that only famous people make news stories?

That certainly is.. a point of view.. Using power and position to pressure people into sex IS the crime here then. It's predatory. So of course it's because he's famous. And when you're denied and you just start jerkin, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Edit: I'm not even certain that this happened yet. It's tough to fathom. He's one of my(hell, everyone's) favorite comics. Like Keith said though, it's not lookin good.

Last edited by Eric M; 05-21-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

What's the cam like on that bracelet phone? Cuz if it's less than 82 mp - I can't deal. Also. What about people with hairy arms? Will you have to shave?

Will they set up laser hair removal at Verizon? Can they touch up the taint while you're there? Will it be trendy to bleach your arm/ screen? Key pad button implants in your arm?

That bracelet phone is just the beginning of Sky Net/ robot takeover. Plus in show notes it's the color orange. That's just cringe-y scary in and of itself.
Kultcher and Scumhook like this.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Are you implying that only famous people make news stories?
No, my point is that famous people tend to get more pussy because they're famous, and maybe he does. A sad plonker who whips out his dick in the belief that he might be able to persuade a girl to change her mind is not newsworthy unless he is famous.
Kultcher likes this.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:38 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Like Keith said though, it's not lookin good.
Which thing Keith said do you mean?

I think it's looking fine for Louie. This story sounds like a game of Telephone that started with something sad and creepy he did once while drunk and ended with a random guy emailing him after hearing a rumor. I wonder if the emailer even knows the female comics he was talking about, or knows any comics at all.
Kultcher and Nettie-poo like this.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You made up a whole story for him.

"Louis did it once. And he was drunk, so..."

You know guys, how when you're drunk you take your dick out in front of strangers.

Point is, be careful if you're out drinking with Onamonapea.
Nettie-poo likes this.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:58 AM   #18 (permalink)

I'm glad Chemda brought up the episode of Louie where he tries to force himself on his friend/girlfriend Pamela. Not because it means anything in relation to the weird whipping out his dick thing but because it was a really disappointing thing to see on his show. I watched the episode recently and it seems like the joke they were making was: look how dumb he is, he doesn't even realize he's sexually assaulting his friend, ha ha hilarious! And the whole take away from the plot line was: she says no but actually she means yes, if you force a woman to kiss you she'll realize she actually does want to sleep with you and you get what you want. She doesn't address him trying to force himself on her and they end up together in the end. Like that is really what needs to be reinforced in society in general: no means yes. Jesus. I tend to really enjoy his humor and his show but that just seemed out of left field and creepy.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:31 PM   #19 (permalink)

I don't think I made up a story. It just sounds like a rumor that started with him doing something in a really fucked-up state (emotionally, mentally, drunkenly...) that he might not do normally. I don't identify with it, personally, but I know it's a thing that happens.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn View Post
I don't think I made up a story. It just sounds like a rumor that started with him doing something in a really fucked-up state (emotionally, mentally, drunkenly...) that he might not do normally. I don't identify with it, personally, but I know it's a thing that happens.
Well you instantly decided that it is far more likely that the guy made a mistake just this one time and then the nasty rumors started and gained traction.
That is quite a story.
Keith likes this.