Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If you were in the same position as Black Mirror's Prime Minister...
I would fuck the pig. 30 53.57%
I wouldn't fuck the pig. 26 46.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree86Likes

Old 06-10-2015, 09:28 AM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewillbesnacks View Post

And for the record, no one uses the term "retarded" when talking technically about a piece. You say a piece "slows down" or there's a "ritardando/rallentando", or "retards". No one says "this section is retarded" unless they're making a shitty joke.
Yeah I believe the Italian word is ritardando but in the states sheet music will always say Ritard or Rit for short. My iPhone literally brings up Ritard as I type this. Should Apple be lobbied for the word to be removed as well?

I absolutely understand the argument that calling a mentally disabled person a retard is wrong. I just fail to understand why it needs to be banned when it is ultimately a harmless word. Used in many other contexts, usefully.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:33 AM   #22 (permalink)

She did butcher Ari's stand-up and made it seem WAY worst than it was and the sob story wasn't neccasary and she really does seem like an annoying person I would not like to hang out with, BUT I think Ari needs to understand that words hurt.

No, she isn't going to be physically hurt or fired, but calling someone fat and saying they smell can hurt a person. If you don't know a persons past than you have no idea what your words can do to that persons internal mental scars and there is real danger in that, just because you don't know if or how what is going to hurt someone...some people are made of stronger stuff and can handle it...apparently she's a pussy...you need to know what kinda person you're dealing with.

Recording something gives you a weapon, thinking she'd never see it is no excuse because you put it out there, so there was always that chance.

I love Ari, think he's great, but in this instance I think he needs to reevaluate the other side of the "power of words"...

(insert something witty here)

Last edited by ldyminerva; 06-10-2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

For the record. I'm raw dog'n that pig, (no bag) for the greater good.

So. Keep this in mind when you judge me.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up

Oh god this is the best fucking episode. There's so much in it for me

Keith getting rimmed is now in my spank bank, right next to his fat bulge in Spider-Man spandex surrounded by dumb kids at a bday party. mmmm

Ari's prostitute story reminded me of a a time I was flirting with this big muscular guido at a friend's birthday. He was talking about how he gets private dances at strip clubs and then, after more drinks, talked about how he had been with prostitutes and had them used anal beads on him and get rough with him and I'm alll for it then he drops that while he "doesn't have AIDS or nothing" from being with prostitutes, it does sometimes burn when he cums.

Check please! I gotta go.

Only had one guy spit on me. I guess I shoulda seen it coming because he really got off on making me gag on his huge dick and watching me spit up saliva on him. But it really killed the mood; he kept asking to spit in my mouth after spitting on my face and I was just like..nah bro.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:11 AM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Did anyone ask the pig if it wanted to be fucked?
Old 06-10-2015, 10:23 AM   #26 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
Did anyone ask the pig if it wanted to be fucked?
even-toed ungulates can consent?
Old 06-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I'm a fan of words. Especially great ones like 'retard.' It just totally blows by all other descriptor words. It's got weight to it. Re tard ed. Even the syllables are perfect.

Most musical terms are in Italian. The term Ritard or rit. is used often. It lets the player know to "gradually slow down."

When I plug Retard Definition into google search, the first thing it shows is that it's a word to describe a slow down or impediment to progress. Things can retard. Your brain can retard. When you get so fucking stoned that even watching South Park is difficult, you have "smoked yourself retarded."

I refuse to get rid of this word. It's a valuable word with many applications and uses. Obviously, if someone who is mentally disabled is anywhere within ear shot, I wouldn't use the term. As then, (and only then/ in that instance) does it take on the connotation of being a slur.

Things retard. People retard. So stop being retarded about it.

We'd have to stop using soooo many words if we wanted to stop being offensive that we'd all end up being uber nice by force. No one wants that shit.

(I'm pro-retard)
iheartnihilism likes this.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:05 AM   #28 (permalink)

Ari vs Howard stern

I don't think Ari intends to be a vicious prick. I think his truth sometimes leads him to places where people get offended. I've heard others say really offensive shit, to his face, and him laugh. I think he genuinely likes and puts ideas/ jokes before feelings/ people, but without malicious intent. Himself included.

He does come off as a r worded stoner sometimes. But I liked his rant on Stern. He made excellent points. He's not worried about being on Stern. Most comedians are.

He's part brave. Part shit head. I don't think any other comic working today operates on his level of honesty. It's admirable and disgusting all at the same time.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:06 AM   #29 (permalink)

/you/ guys are retarded. it's incredibly rude. you can use it, but don't grand stand on it.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:09 AM   #30 (permalink)

Pro Retard sounds like a euphemism for voting Republican.

BOOM. A liberal application of the word when that particular word was needed most.
Nettie-poo and Scumhook like this.