Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who do you agree with more regarding the writing controversy?
Keith 85 53.13%
Danny 75 46.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree134Likes

Old 07-10-2015, 05:13 PM   #91 (permalink)

Haven't finished the episode yet. Hopefully it gets better. Danny Hack...stirring shit...biting the hands that feed him. #called it
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:08 PM   #92 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Re-listened to the episode. What was with Rosa stating that maybe in the back of Danny's mind was the fact that K&C get rid of their friends. Errrrr... Those people deserved it. fuck them.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:35 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kultcher View Post
Weird. I dunno if it's come up yet but I was randomly listening to a back episode of That's the Show with Danny - #83 from early June of last year - and Danny totally makes reference to Keith using his jokes from feedback without giving credit (happens at about the 7 minute mark). Guess that this had been brewing quite a while.
Omigod, one time Keith said something on the show that I said on the forums and didn't expressly credit me. I smell a class action lawsuit.
Old 07-28-2015, 12:17 AM   #94 (permalink)

Keith was saying that when he attacks Danny on the air, there is no malice, just busting balls here.

How many times has Keith said that other comedians/podcasters say they are just busting balls, but that feelings are really being hurt?
Old 07-28-2015, 02:08 AM   #95 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You really think I talk to Danny the way these comics talk to each other?

You're out to lunch.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:20 PM   #96 (permalink)

You don't think thats what happened?
Old 08-02-2015, 12:51 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefusingYouLiquor View Post
What was with Rosa stating that maybe in the back of Danny's mind was the fact that K&C get rid of their friends.
K&C: the sunshine band. XD

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2015, 12:01 AM   #98 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Im with Keith on this one and .... posting just to see my VIP badge
Old 09-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #99 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

keet, i don't mean to dredge this up but this is just for me. In the moment, I heard this and my hair kinda stood on end cuz it sounded serious.
@40:30 you said, do me a favor, say fuck you again.
this has been rattling around in my head and it finally hit me, a corollary of what I thought you might be ready to do. What were you ready to do?
DJ Trashy likes this.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You know this is how we do: from time to time serious things come up that I feel need to be addressed whether we have a guest scheduled or not. I didn't feel this could wait a week. I was going to talk about it with Ted Alexandro the following day, but then on the show, since Frank was talking about BEING A GHOSTWRITER, it seemed to fit perfectly.

I know you know KATG, but I'll explain it anyway: The guest is joining our show. They can say something or not, but it's real and it's raw and it's personal, and some days deep shit is gonna happen. If the guest wants to be all squirmy, then that's on them. Look what show you asked to be on.

I would LOVE to be a guest on a show with this personal drama exploding around me, are you kidding?

How can this NOT be interesting? Maybe confrontation makes you uncomfortable.

You have a HUAR tattoo. You don't think those robots are are gonna be confrontational?

You like KATG cause it's real. Woman up.
I feel like I should have read this before I commented on Show 2206 - I mean I know I listened to 2204. So why did I just jump in and start saying stupid shit? *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by indarkjoy View Post
Keith, you are right, and I owe you and Chemda an apology. I re-listened to the episode and it made complete sense to bring up the issues with Frank there, and after listening to it a 2nd time, I was less uncomfortable as well, which I think was mostly the reason for my rush to comment so quickly, my own uncomfortableness and desire to hear more from Frank and less about Danny. I need to remember to hold in my comments until my 2nd listen. You'd think after 10 years I'd know this.
Seems like really good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
He would send the jokes to me through feedback and I would use them? Devastating.
I have just downloaded this episode but haven't listened to it yet. However, I used to listen to live shows on a regular basis. I would always sit in the chat room and shoot the shit while listening. Every time I could think of something witty, I would toss it into the show feedback. I tried not to overdo it so I wouldn't get tiresome. And then, every once in awhile someone would work my feedback into the show. Sometimes they would mention that it was feedback, on a few occasions I got a call-out by name. Mostly they would just toss it in without credit. But I would always get my *own* credit by immediately calling myself out in the chat room. LOL It was cheesy fun, but I never dreamed of whining about credit directly to K&C.

Having said that, I'll re-listen before further comment...

actually, looks like I need to listen to the TTSWD episode first because everyone talking over each other is conFUsing...

Last edited by DJ Trashy; 10-14-2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: added a comment