Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you constantly late?
Yes 15 21.13%
No 56 78.87%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree51Likes

Old 03-21-2016, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

2349: The Klonopin Diaries

with Rae Sanni and Marie Faustin – Rae and Marie’s dating lifestyle; the psychology behind tardiness; a sewage backup covers a woman in feces; women paying on dates; friends being inappropriate with your significant other; Mandy Stadtmiller claims to have hired a PI to follow Keith, and Keith’s list of lies is “long and terrifying”

Guests:
Marie Faustin

Rae Sanni

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

i LOVED this show. moar of these ladies, please and thank you.
Keith, The Girl, AlyssaN and 5 others like this.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I use the Google app (on my iPhone) and it pulls calendar invites and tells you when to leave, if you listen to it, it's pretty accurate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Always think you need double the time Google tells you.
I live in a country where everyone is on time. I'm not like that naturally, but I learned.

Have an hour too late in Germany without a message, people would assume you are dead.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

Klonopin almost cost me everything

I was prescribed Klonopin in June of 2014. I started with .5mg a day, my Dr upped it to 3mg a day in the span of about 2 months. My life started to get out of control at month 6. I no longer cared about anything or anyone. I felt invincible, I felt like I didn't need anyone at all. This seems crazy to say now because my wife and I had our first baby March of 2014. She was now pregnant with out second. Starting September of that year I lost track of what was going on in my life I can honestly not remember weeks at a time. It is safe to say I made some horrible decisions and if it were not for my family I am sure I would be dead now. My wife stuck by me and I went to rehab in January of 2015. I have been clean now for over a year, this is tough to say because it was prescription medication from a real Dr. I guess what I wanted to say is that Klonopin was the worst drug i have interacted with, far worse then all of the "illegal" drugs that I have tried. Do not blindly take a Dr advise, do your research, and listen to your friends and family if they are telling you you are not yourself anymore. I was so close to losing everything, I learned life can spiral out of control in months.
memecherry likes this.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So now that you were on Round Table of Gentlemen does that mean we get return visits from the Cave Comedy Radio guys?

I would love to hear Jackie & Henry Zebrowski and of course Marcus on KATG pretty please?

Especially Marcus is so very different depending on what topic he is talking about between the loud crazyness that is "Last Podcast on the Left" with Henry & Ben, to fun gossip with Molly & Jackie on "Page Seven" and really interesting insights in "Sex and other Human Activities". I'd love to hear more about that.
nerdupyo and littlp like this.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In number 6, right before she defends her husband, Mandy defends Anthony Cumia's racist comments. She says that all comedians could be called racist so why pick on him. We all heard and saw his racist comments, we know they were not the same as the majority of comedians. It seems to me that she has some type of denial about hateful men.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Rae and Marie are always interesting and really funny
Old 03-22-2016, 12:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

I don't mean this to get racial, forgive me I'm not American and come from a culture where there is no black/white divide. So if this statement isn't PC I'm sorry. WHOOO boy. Managed to get real heavy, real quick when all I wanted to do was give a compliment.

I love when you have black women on the show, I know KATG has probably the best/biggest range of guests on their shows and I love you for it. But what can I say, the energy/vibe when you have black women on the show just thrills me. Maybe it when Keith gets sassy that makes me laugh.

In summary, loved the episode and look forward to seeing any type of guests you bring.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I voted No in the poll because I am basically never late for anything work related and for anything private if I am late than normally only "Germany late" aka 5 to max 10 minutes and the lord invented whatsapp to let people know in that case.

I'm annoyed at myself about the 5-10 minutes because as they said on the show this is usually the time spent to put on my shoes and have a last look at my hair and makeup because (much to my constant surprise) there is no way I am leaving the house right the second I decide to leave.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I'm chronically early for everything. I start feeling really anxious when I'm late for something and it annoys the fuck out of me when people are late. Of course I have friends that are late for everything, so I just show up late when I meet up with those friends so I don't get cross with them.